Wedgwood Apartments

Reviews of Wedgwood Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Wedgwood Apartments

June 23, 2013

By Shirley20

I chose Wedgwood Apartments because it is less expensive including the utilities. I love the grounds outside. They have a waterfall and a pool. There are a lot of trees and foliage. They have a walking path which is pristine and very nice. Also within the complex, there is a bank, a beautiful restaurant and a beauty shop. I'm staying in an efficiency apartment, which is spacious. I got a room for two twin beds. I also have a kitchen where I can fix my own meals if I want to. The staff also are nice and pleasant. We also have a lot of activities here like bingos and some classes. They have entertainers come in and play the grand piano in the lobby. Another plus factor for me is that their shuttle bus has a lift which can accommodate my big electric chair, thus I can go places with the other residents when they go to places. I'm pretty happy with this place and would recommend this community to others.

Photos of Wedgwood Apartments

About Wedgwood Apartments

Wedgwood Senior Apartments is an 55+ affordable apartment community located in the Castle Hills neighborhood of San Antonio. We offer luxury Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments that are long on space and short on rent.

Map of Wedgwood Apartments