Thanks so much for taking the time to review our community! It makes me happy to hear that you recognize the great staff we have and the fact that we are very respectful of our residents. Because Timberhill Villa is not a big corporation - it really has a personal touch. With owners here on property all the time we think you will notice a big difference!
Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Offers Independent Living
Reviews of Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Independent Living Reviews for Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
June 20, 2017
I visited this facility
October 27, 2016
I visited this facility
May 10, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
Sherry thanks so much for taking time to post a review. We sure love having you here. You just dove right in and got involved! You even brought your scrap book club here and invited our residents to join you. Wow! FYI, we do suggest a seating assignment when folks first arrive here just so they aren't wandering around looking for an open seat but you are always welcome to move around. I know you and your table mates are great friends now so I'm sure that won't happen! Thanks for your suggestions - we are working on expanding our menu choices. We do have a three week cycle and offer 2 entree options and 4 side options with every meal plus a few "anytime" items to provide variety for everyone.
November 04, 2011
I am a friend or relative of a resident
August 31, 2011
I visited this facility
Costs for Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Services and Amenities of Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
- Entry Fee
- Independent Living Starting At: $1750/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Wii Sports
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Resident Capacity: 95
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Timberhill Villa Retirement Community
Because the Villa is locally managed, you will find members of the Pierce family on site to assist you. Their years of experience and dedication to the retirement community are reflected in every aspect of Villa life. We are committed to providing a warm and inviting environment for your carefree and gracious retirement living. Since you no longer have the responsibilities of home ownership, our goal is to provide the setting that allows you to focus on enjoying the next best years of your life.
Timberhill Villa currently has 94 apartments located within the four story complex. There is a selection of designs to meet the specific needs of an individual or a couple. Our floor plans provide many options for your personal furnishings so you’ll immediately feel at home. Alcove and one bedroom apartments are available and range in size from 480 to 820 square feet. High definition cable television is provided with an in-house channel for daily menus and activities.
Each apartment includes:
- Patio or balcony (many with outstanding views)
- Kitchenette with an apartment sized refrigerator and space for a microwave
- Carpeting in living and bedroom areas
- Tile in kitchen and bath areas
- Custom window treatments
- Full sized bath with sit down showers and emergency switch
- Individually controlled thermostat
- High definition Cable Television
Timberhill Villa believes that providing a complete package of services is essential to a leisurely retirement lifestyle.
Our on Site Resident Services Include :
- Weekly housekeeping to include light cleaning, changing bed linens and laundering bed and bath linens (included in your rent).
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments (included).
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking (included).
- Weekly blood pressure check and health education programs (included).
- Home health care and assistance available through private providers.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Covered parking for those residents with automobiles.
- Quarterly podiatrist visits onsite.
- Guest apartments for your out of town guests.
- Weekly happy hour with live music.
- Church service every Sunday morning.
Thank you for your interest at Timberhill Villa Retirement Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Timberhill Villa is the only family-run retirement community in the whole of San Antonio. Better than anyone, we understand that friendships matter most. Whether it’s during a meal, a happy hour, a yoga class, bingo, or a huge party on our back lawn, our residents have innumerable options for socializing.