The Inn at Los Patios

Reviews of The Inn at Los Patios

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Los Patios

February 23, 2017

By Lauri463780

The Inn looked and smelled fine. The layout was easy to navigate, the rooms were adequate, and they had good activities. People were playing bridge when I was walking. The location is convenient, and the grounds were very beautiful.

October 14, 2016

By Joanne267840

My father is at The Inn at Los Patios. They’re really great. The two main things that I like about it are: It doesn’t look like a nursing home, and my father has his own apartment. The staff and the employees have been there for 20-plus years, so there’s no turnover. The food is really, really good. Overall, I feel like my father is safe there. They do a great job of giving out the medications and being very careful. They check on him every 2 hours. They check their blood pressure twice a day, and they check them for dehydration everyday. The activities are pretty good, but my father is not much of a joiner. Other than that, he walks himself for exercise all over the grounds.

July 11, 2016

By Robbie053180

We are pretty sure that if we leave Hawaii, we will move to The Inn at Los Patios. The only downside is they don’t have wine at lunch and our main meal is at lunch. They also have a less extensive menu, so we are going to have to adjust to that. They also don’t do a flat linen service. Those two things are things we are not happy about, but we still like this place better than the others we’ve been to. We like it a lot.

It is true we do not serve Wine at Lunch or Dinner, Residents are welcome to bring a bottle is they wish. Our Menu has 2 Daily Entrees choices 3 Salad and 2 Soups as well as Daily Vegetables and 4 others to choose from. Several Desserts beside the Daily offering. Also offer a A La Cart Menu with many Salads, Sandwiches, as well as Seafood Selections and Alternative Entrees as in Marinated Chicken Breast, Chicken Fried Steak, Chicken Tenders, Bacon Wrapped Filet of Beef and Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, Monday through Sat. A Champagne and Wine Buffet on Sunday As for Flat Linen service we do offer for $1.50 a # dry weight.

June 10, 2016

By Paul827028

The Inn at Los Patios was very nice. My wife liked it because it had a lots of trees. There's about 4-1/2 acres of woods with paths that you could walk on. She likes the outdoors, and she likes having green. The food was good, and the floor plans were nice. They have games, Bridge, poker, art, baking, and jewelry. It also had a library. I would recommend them.

February 15, 2016

By D.G.1

My mom is at the Inn at Los Patios. Straight across the board, everything is great. The staff is good. The food is delicious. They have activities like cards, exercises, going out, dancing, and happy hours. They have amenities like a pool. I wholeheartedly recommend this place because I think it is the best place. They are really nice to my mom, and she is just thrilled to be there. However, they could improve by putting new carpeting in the hallways.

November 04, 2015

Inn At Los Patios, there was a two-bedroom, one-bath, and they were having a special on that, but I preferred two baths. The unit had a very nice screened-porch. The facility had very nice grounds too. The grounds were woody and pleasant. They have a creek down there. It was just a nice place. We were impressed with it.

October 31, 2015

By Shirley115433650

The Inn at Los Patios is close to our daughter's house, and they wanted us to be close to them. They do have activities there. We have a two-bedroom apartment with a patio, and there's a closet on the patio. They got happy hour, movies, games, and cards. The food is OK. I like best that you can sit out on your patio looking out to the woods and surrounded by trees. We go to the front office when we need a staff, and they do have call lights in the apartments if you need help.

September 30, 2015

By Everette2

We visited The Inn at Los Patios. It was good, but it seemed like they were a little expensive for what we're getting, so I ruled them out. The apartments were satisfactory, and the staff was nice, but it was an older facility, so that was kind of a little bit down for them too. Overall, they were OK.

October 16, 2014

By Rebecca27

I was very impressed with Los Patios, and it is close to my mother. Everybody was very nice, very family-oriented, and clean. Everybody that lived there seemed to be happy and seemed to like living there. Barbara -- the woman that runs it -- called me several times and invited us for lunch. They have exercise and swimming, serve three meals a day, and they had a bus that takes them to the grocery stores, shopping, have some lunch once a week, and there is a beauty shop and a post office.

September 10, 2014

By Helen48

The main reason why I chose Inn at Los Patios was the quality of the food. I looked at several institutions, and this was one of the better ones. The staff is quite friendly. Everybody I met with, the staff, I am really impressed with. They are quite helpful. They are always optimistic, happy, and jolly. The second reason why I chose this facility is because it is located on 2 acres of land, and it has trees with paths for walking through them and a lot of birds and squirrels. It has a lot of nature that the residents can enjoy. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

June 17, 2014

By David86404750

The Inn at Los Patios had all three: assisted living, elderly people who were sick, and also people who needed somebody there to check on them now and then but could still go out and do what they wanted. The rooms had large living rooms there, and opposite that, there was a wall for the bedroom, and then they had a nice bathroom and nice walk-in closet. They had a kitchen and a big, spacious laundry. If you had guests coming to stay, they had guest rooms for relatives who came in from out of state. The staff was friendly, and I liked the lady who ran the place. She's very helpful. The food was good. They had a dining area, a cafeteria, at regular times they had barbeque in the patio, and they had get togethers and things like that. So, they always had some types of activities going on all the time. They had cards and different things for the people to do together, but I couldn't remember all of them. That's what I was looking for, and that would have fit me perfectly, but it was beyond my means. I would recommend them. It was nice, and you wouldn't even know that it was there. They were back in the mountains of trees, and then they had a hill that went down. They had a creek and a walking path.

April 26, 2014

By Patricia15961450

I have been in The Inn, and it was very, very nice. I really liked it, but it's out of my price range. It's on the San Antonio River. There are ducks in the river. It's lovely, it's bright. The dining area and the common area were very nice. They were well-kept. The back wall was all windows. It looked out on green space and the river. It's a very pleasant place to be. I didn't go to any of the apartments, but from what I saw, I was very impressed. Everybody was very attentive and answered all your questions. It's in a very nice part of town. They take you to doctor's appointments. They have short field trip-type things and shopping. They do not have an Alzheimer's area. For me, it wouldn't suit because I'm going to need that for my husband.

January 30, 2014

By Texas2Step

The Inn was just the best, it would get a 5. It's beautiful, has a lot of activities, excellent food, warm, light-filled, spacious, had all kinds of facilities there like a beauty shop and banking within the same facility.

November 23, 2013

The Inn at Los Patios was a really nice place. Everything looked brand new. The staff seemed to be really nice, helpful and friendly. There was a really nice view of the property. I would definitely rate them the highest.

August 22, 2011

By bradj62

I went with my Mother and brother to check out the place for my Mom, and it was neat. I had a bit of a time finding it, but I am glad we got a chance to see it. The residents I did meet were extremely nice, and were very happy to be there. Especially helpful was the staff, and my Mom was very impressed. They have some great floor plans on the apartments. The only reason I rated the 4 instead of 5 was the location, and its a bit far from where I live now. All in all though a great place.

Independent Living Reviews for The Inn at Los Patios

March 08, 2017

By Fernando433120

We went to the Inn at Los Patios. Their residents are old, so they did not really communicate much with each other, but the amenities there were wonderful. They have a swimming and a game room; everything looked modern. They seemed also that they have nice activities. They have this happy hour going and a gentleman there plays the organ and sing. He is very good. I was not able to eat there, but their dining room looked like a restaurant type style.

November 28, 2015

By Wanda S

The Inn at Los Patios is a fantastic place to be. I have been here for four years now. They have a lot of entertainment and games, and just have everything here. They have "mini" one-bedrooms, full one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. They serve lunch or dinner, which is part of your rate, and they also have free breakfast. They have a dining area where they serve the food or you can order your meal if you don’t feel like going down, but they charge $4 for that. There are two buildings with three floors each for residents who can take care of themselves and one building for assisted living. The staff and the people here are fantastic; I could not ask for anything better. For me, this is an A+ facility. They have two cars which can take you to your doctors’ and dentists’ appointments and a bus that takes us to the library, drugstore, or grocery stores.

Costs for The Inn at Los Patios

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: AL--#000793

About The Inn at Los Patios

The Inn at Los Patios is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Inn at Los Patios for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Inn at Los Patios