Brookdale Maltsberger

Reviews of Brookdale Maltsberger

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Maltsberger

September 17, 2013

By Joan27

When my mom was alive, she was in Sterling House. At the beginning, it came across as very homey. The rooms were spacious and pretty good. Their staff was helpful but only to a point. I would have highly rated them at the beginning of my mom's stay there; however, before my mom left, I think her care could have been a lot better. Also their food was terrible. They did have activities but they were just okay. There were activities there that she wasn't really interested in joining. She only participated playing bingo. I think their living environment was okay but my mom wouldn't be happy anywhere but her house.

June 22, 2012

By help1

Well I wasn't there for very long, maybe 30-45 minutes. But I did get to see a good chunk of the area my grandmother was in and it was very clean. Everything was organized and well taken care of. Brightly lit rooms and a friendly staff on the payroll made this a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that needs this kind of service.

January 16, 2012

By commercesd

The Sterling House of Maltsberger seemed like a well tended facility when we arrived. It is stylishly designed, with the residents needs in mind. The outer regions were lovely with nicely appointed trees, shrubs and beautiful benches to sit on and enjoy. The main rooms for socializing were vibrant and cheerful. We saw a variety of seniors enjoying themselves doing a variety of things, from reading and relaxing to exercising and socializing. There were also plenty of areas for socializing, entertaining and dining. The dining rooms were cozy and also large enough to enjoy communal dining. The food prepared looked really appetizing, as did the snacks -- all of which is offered throughout the day as residents desire them. The private apartments were homey, well designed for easy access and safety. Each one come equipped with everything the residents need, plus access to assistance any time. They encourage all seniors to participate in a variety of physical activity, from exercise training, to walking and enjoying outside excursions. They design agendas according to the needs of each resident, who can decide which things they would like to take part in. In addition to the usual activities offered, the residents can also participate in social programs which allow them to give back in the community with skills such as tutoring, mentoring or disciplines they have been trained or worked in. The entire facility is designed for easy access for people of varied levels of mobility, which provides an inclusive environment for everyone. It was clear that the residents are very well taken care of here and very happy.

Photos of Brookdale Maltsberger

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Maltsberger

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• Spanish

About Brookdale Maltsberger

Brookdale Maltsberger provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Maltsberger