Mesa Vista Inn Health Center

Reviews of Mesa Vista Inn Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mesa Vista Inn Health Center

January 15, 2015

By cocopuff5494

My mother has been at Mesa Vista since 2011. It was a nice enviroment, employees friendly and there cared about the residents. Now its going down hill can't seem keep good workers, food is lousy and seems that the first shift does not look after the residents. They leave them in their urine soaked clothes. We were told that the state made them remove the alert bed pad. Since then my mom has fallen several times and has had a dislocated elbow. I could go on and on. Things need to improve at Mesa Vista...

September 08, 2014

My mother is in Mesa Vista Inn Health Center. I chose this facility among others because it is big. It is an older facility but it has good people. My mother has a nice room there. They don't have many activities but they do have bingo and trips. However, the food quality is poor. Other than that, it is an alright facility.

Services and Amenities of Mesa Vista Inn Health Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Mesa Vista Inn Health Center

Mesa Vista Inn Health Center is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mesa Vista Inn Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mesa Vista Inn Health Center