Madison Estates

Reviews of Madison Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Madison Estates

September 12, 2021

By Yvette

My tour of Madison Estates was great. It was thorough. We met some of the residents that are there and seemed to be very happy, so my dad was very pleased. He thought it was a very nice-looking place. The staff who assisted us during the tour was great. He was really good with my dad. He was thorough. He gave us all the information. He had all the answers, and that's always a great thing. The facility was beautiful. The pool was crystal clean. The plants were well taken care of. Everything was great. No complaints that I could see on any part of the facility. We did not try the food, but they actually gave us a menu. They told us that a chef prepares it. My dad is not a finicky eater, so it is not that critical; it seemed nice. We went and saw the activity calendar. We even met the pastor that does services for nondenominational Christians, which is what we are. It had a pool table, which my dad loves. There were people in there playing games. We love it. I'm hoping we could get my dad to move in there.

September 04, 2021

By Norma

Madison Estates was very sweet and very nice. I liked it a lot along with the staff and everybody else there. Their community is very lovely. It seems like the residents just love to engage with you and that type of thing. It's not comfortable for my father, however, but still, I could see them being respectful to him so it was very nice. It's a modernized independent living community. It had 3 meals included like dinner, breakfast, lunch, that type of thing. This one was just higher end and much more modernized. There was no pull cord, but they had a button that the residents could press if they needed immediate assistance because they have 24-hour service on staff. They offered us food and the director encouraged me to try to get my dad to agree to stay for lunch. I went ahead and followed suit and towards the end, it calmed him down. So just that the director knows what to do, is really nice. He didn't eat anything but dessert, but still, my brother and I did and we liked the food. I have to say, if my father could get the money from the VA to support a facility like the Madison Estates and if he was comfortable with the overall engagement, which I enjoyed, we would consider the Madison Estates.

August 23, 2021

By Alice

All the people at Madison Estates were very, very helpful. There was a lady that showed us around, because my son was with me, and everybody was very nice and very polite. She was very friendly and informative, and she introduced me to some of the people there, and they have volunteers that help new people if they need to find something. The building itself is older, but seems very clean and very well-kept. I saw a two-bedroom and two baths, and it was large. They said they're going to redo the floors and paint the whole unit too. They have a library, a movie room, and different activities.

June 25, 2021

By Reviewer 053121g

We had a very good tour of Madison Estates. They were very cordial. I got to see everything I wanted to see. They answered my questions, and gave me all kinds of handouts. It was clean, the people were friendly and professional. The rooms had good, good closets. I mean, it was nothing that I would moo about, but they look comfortable. They had activities if people want to do their hobbies, and an exercise room.

May 07, 2021

By Janis

My mom will be moving into Madison Estates. It was fine. I have not really seen the services, but it seemed OK and nice. The staff, Josie, was extremely nice, and the girl in the front -- I believe her name was Courtney -- was very helpful when I first came in. It is a gated community, which I liked, so it is a little bit safer than where she is in now. There was a pool, so there were kind of arms going out around it. The pool was very well kept. The bushes were all brown because we had a bad freeze here in February. They had a nice deck overlooking the pool where they can have events when everything's opened up, and that was kind of a nice feature. They seemed to have a good layout. Their tables were distanced, and they had extra tables out in a little activity room where people could eat if there are more people going to the dining room. They seemed to have thought of everything. They responded to my text because I wanted to know about the nurse practitioner, and I wanted to know about other things. Courtney was going to look into the COVID shot for me because my mother had one and needed her second shot. The place was very clean.

March 17, 2021

By Kris

Madison Estates is very welcoming. You feel like you're walking into a lovely entry. The furniture is lovely, the ambiance is nice, and the hallways are nice, too. When we went into the elevator, however, I thought we were riding in a freight elevator, but it's not. It's a regular one; the bottom was just all chewed up. That's something they probably should pay attention to. Maybe it's just showing the age of the place as well. There are only two floor plans, one-bedroom and two-bedroom, which are very efficient for the residents. However, the stoves and refrigerators looked like they were from the 1950s and 60s, the update is just a fresh coat of paint, and it looked like they already had twenty coats of paint on them. The updated version was only pretty new chrome buttons on the drawers to pull them out. What you saw when you walked in was not what you would live in. Plus, I was surprised that they would put carpeting throughout when they had people who have trouble walking on walkers. The only places where there was flat flooring were the little tiny kitchenettes and the bathrooms, and it did not seem safe to me. I know these are extraordinary times with COVID and such, but they were allowing everyone to eat one time a week in the cafeteria, so everybody could have a nice sit-down dinner, but when you go to the rooms, there's really no dining space in there. Now, you're stuck eating or having the food delivered to your room, and I know there's no plan to have a dining area set up, even a tiny one. The staff was lovely, though, and I got to see the menu; the food looked lovely.

Hi Kris, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. We appreciate you sharing this feedback, we will take this feedback and look for ways to improve for our residents and staff. Our goal is to have happy residents and family members so your feedback is important to us.

October 15, 2020

By Nell

I've been to Madison Estates before. It's perfect for a single woman, but they have very few men. It's very well taken care of, my husband doesn't like where it's situated because the place is very nice on the outside, it's gated all around, very secure, but you go down into the street and it goes into like an alley, hidden like that. The staff is excellent, some of them still call me, and they allow small dogs, but if we were upstairs it would be hard to be on the second, third, or fourth floor and have to come down with them; they could have an accident.

March 16, 2020

By JW

Madison Estates was pretty good, but I can't afford it. The staff during the visit did an outstanding job. I liked everything about it. The room was good, and you can bring your own bed or furniture. The food and drinks were pretty good. The dining area was great, and it's clean. They won't give you much food, but they give you three meals a day, and you can choose what you want to order.

Thank you for stopping by to tour our beautiful community. We are glad you enjoyed your visit! I am sorry we are not the perfect fit for your budget. If anything ever changes do not hesitate to reach out.

February 27, 2020

By Fisher

My mother’s move in date is March 2. This is the facility she picked. We like after 3 mos it goes month to month. They offer more amenities than other ones did. She likes that JCC will pick her up and that they will take her to dr apptmts. She is excited about her move.

December 15, 2019

By Dick

Madison Estates is a little older but very nice. There are lots of oak trees and shades there. The attractiveness of the interior is very nice. It is also not expensive. I have a scooter but the hallways are very narrow; I banged into the wall a lot trying to get into my room. The dining service is very nice, and the food is very good. There are lots of options as far as the primary meals being served. If I don't want the primary meal, I could get another meal which consists typically of hamburgers or fried chicken sandwich. There are a lot of game nights and bingo. The staff seems very friendly and cooperative. They all seem to know my name by now.

August 15, 2019

By Ed

I'm living in Madison Estates now and I've been really fine. The meals are good and the people are very helpful. You have to make a reservation for where you want to go, but they have pretty good transportation from what I can see. At 10:00 I usually join the fitness class. They had an event yesterday which was for International Clowns Day, so they brought a group of clowns in. It was nice. The food is good, so I'm eating too much.

May 17, 2019

By Gary

The staff at Madison Estates is good except for the dining room waiters and the dishwashers. They don't clean the dishes very well. There's a bus service to Wal-Mart, and there are good activities in the fireplace lounge and in the card room. The people who are wheelchair bound have a difficult time locking and unlocking their doors when they come in and out. I wish there was a way that they could accommodate them or other people who have dexterity problems. They have a new chef and the food is excellent. They have bingo, card games, socials, and activities outside the facility like fiesta downtown, as well as trips to the zoo. The building is old, but it's being kept up well. I'm in independent living, but they will accommodate maintenance organizations. I have not physically moved my bed over there yet, but I take advantage of the amenities like the meals and the trips. They've been doing maintenance on the swimming pool and the exercise equipment does not have batteries in them.

Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. We appreciate you outlining some items that may need improvement, as well as some highlights of what you enjoy most about our community. Our goal is to have happy residents and family members so your feedback is very important to us. Thank you!

May 07, 2019

By Reviewer42619

Madison Estates is an older facility, but it was nice. The grounds seemed well kept, and I like that it's close to the hospital. My mother requires a little more guidance and it would not be a good placement for her, but it would be good for independent living residents. Everybody seemed engaged and there was quite a few activities going on. They have group games and exercises. The staff was very friendly, introduced themselves, were smiling, seemed comfortable being there, and were very accommodating.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While our community may not be a good fit for your mother at this time, we appreciate the kind words about our community. Please do reach back out if circumstances in the future change and all-inclusive senior living is right for you. Our team would be happy to work with you. Thank you

January 31, 2019

By Sue

The rooms at Madison Estates were too small, and the facility wasn't kept up as well as I would like it to be, but the staff was very good, very knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic. My interaction with the personnel was very good. It's old and some areas were not kept up real well, but it's not as expensive as some of these other places. Some of the residents came up to me and introduced themselves. It was a good experience as far as it was concerned. It was just not a place I would want to live. The dining room was fine and big and the waiter was very attentive.

July 31, 2018

By Liz

Everybody at Madison Estates was really helpful. I wasn't expecting to have a hotel type of atmosphere that I experienced, but it was very nice. I was more looking for apartment style living, not so much the hotel style living. The guy there was so cute and funny. Everybody seemed to be in a very good mood. He was very lively and just very charming. The residents were mostly ladies. The facility itself was nice. I really wasn't looking for a hotel type of setting, but it's still something up on my list. I got a very good feeling from it. He showed us the pool and they also have a big reading room.

February 15, 2018

By Tom

We moved into the Madison Estates. It's part of Holiday Retirement. It's four years old, but Cable TV is part of the fee, and the size of the rooms are comparable to the others. The food is not excellent, but edible. The staff is competent and attentive. They have lot of activities, and a lot of the people participate. Their price is reasonable.

September 07, 2017

By Ginny

Madison Estates made me feel like I was home. The staff was great. Everyone was very kind and helpful in answering all my questions. The room was very clean and large. It had a full kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator and a patio. They also had a pool. Cleanliness was great, too. The food was great. The location was good and close to everything, including my doctors.

March 30, 2017

By Vicky833561

We visited Madison Estates. There were a couple of things that I thought looked rundown and needed some painting and some dusting. The people were eating lunch, and they were talking to each other. They seemed to be happy. Their room was great. It was furnished. There was a refrigerator and a stove.

March 29, 2017

By Marie808831

Madison Estates had many similarities as in the other ones such as the activities and the chef prepared meals. The rooms were spacious and beautiful. If you have your furniture, you can take it, but if you don’t, they will provide some for you; they will furnish your apartment. The travelling and the sightseeing are also enjoyable. The staff is almost standing at attention, and they do their utmost.

January 31, 2017

By TM620316

Madison Estates was the one that we liked the most. It was older, and I wanted a newer facility, but I liked the friendly community. It had a pool and a lot more activities than some of the other newer ones, like bingo nights, game nights, dancing, and music nights, plus sellers who came with jewelry, pots and pans, and things like that. We were more impressed that they had homes on-site and a main building that was off the ground; you had to get in the elevator to go downstairs to get out. I liked that they could decorate outside their door. It looked very homey. I liked the size of the rooms; they were quite big. They had a friendly bus driver who took them to the mall or to doctors’ visits. Everybody seemed to know everybody. I didn’t like that it was so old, but I liked it better than the newer places.

January 15, 2017

By Sandra833047

Some things with Madison Estates seemed a bit dated. The person who we were interviewing with was overloaded or something because we had no less than 10 interruptions with either phone calls or people, and it was very frustrating because we are busy people, too, taking off time from our busy schedule. The other thing that stood out was when my husband asked, “What is your fire evacuation plan?” And she said, “Oh, your parents would just stand on the balcony and wait for the firefighters to come.” With several stories in the building, we didn’t think that was good. We didn’t check them any further. Everything seemed adequate, nothing stood out as spectacular or lacking. We had many interruptions that were too distracting to carry on a conversation or ask questions. The visit was ruined for us, so that needs to be something that they need to address. I could understand if there was an emergency, but these were not emergencies. I was put off.

Thank you, Sandra833047, for reaching out. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service, and we truly appreciate your taking the time to share this valuable, constructive feedback with us. Providing our seniors the best possible experience in their retirement is our number one priority, and we are so sorry to hear we fell short of that goal this time. That said, we appreciate very much you sharing this with us, and wish you the absolute best in your search. Thank you so much!

October 27, 2016

By Rose803382

Madison Estates was a very nice place. The food was good because we stayed there for lunch. It was very nice. They were very attentive, and they showed us everything about the place. It was just a very nice experience.

September 30, 2016

By Visitor767124

Madison Estatesis my top 2 facility. The rooms were nice; they had kitchens but they didn't have stoves. It was limited like a small area, and I think they had a pool. It's one of the better ones in terms of price for the facility.

Visitor767124, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

September 13, 2016

By Patrick574304

Madison Estates has very nice staff. It wasn't a bad place, but it wasn't as nice as the other places. The accommodations and the building were a bit dated, and the environment was not quite as clean. It was old, and the carpets were not updated. There was a stale air to it, but it wasn't really dirty.

August 22, 2016

By Randy007038

Madison Estates was very nice and clean. It was pretty much independent living straight across. It was an older facility, and it was a little dated, but the inside was quite nice and had a classic feel to it. The activities sounded good. The facility didn't lend itself to a lot of walking around other than circling the building and going around inside the building. There was a pool, and they offered some classes, so that was a plus.

May 22, 2016

By RajamPBMHW

Madison Estates was very good. The staff was very courteous, took us around, and showed us everything. They had a gym, swimming pool, and common living areas where people can sit and play games and cards. The dining area was good and clean.

May 21, 2016

By JoanneOYXCO

Madison Estates was very nice and clean. I did not like that it’s an older facility, and the hallway and the entryway into the apartment seemed dark. It just didn’t have the natural light that would make it seem like a cheerful place, but they were very friendly, nice and accommodating.

May 10, 2016

By Caring daughter in law1

Madison Estates was very nice but the sales person was just really a turn off as he put a little pressure. The people there didn’t look happy and the walking was pretty spread out. They were unorganized and unprofessional.

Hello, my name is Katie, and I work for Holiday. I'd like to thank you very much for sharing this honest and sincere feedback with us. We are so happy to hear you find our community to be very nice, and would really like the opportunity to chat with you to learn more about your experience working with the person you mention. We would like to better understand what happened there so we can be sure to provide the additional necessary training. It's our sole intention to be nothing but friendly and helpful, and apologize you instead felt pressure. We will be sure to take and apply this feedback, but if you have additional feedback to share, please, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you so much --Katie

May 10, 2016

By JackCILIE

I visited Madison Estates, which had been there since 1980. I loved the layout of the swimming pool and the architecture. The rooms were very nice, and I liked the location. The staff was very nice, very kind, and very welcoming. I would recommend it. I was very happy with the facilities and thought they were very nice.

January 19, 2016

By Joanne118963850

The staff at Madison Estates was very friendly. It’s kind of a long way to walk to the dining rooms; there’s one on the third floor. I liked the storage options. You get big room, like a locker room, where you can have a space to put suitcases and Christmas decorations and stuff. I’m in my 70s, and I know there are younger people, but it seemed to me that the residents were more in their 80s. I would consider that place in a few years. They have an outside swimming pool and a green house that a group of high schools students took on as a project. It’s really nice for people who like to garden and get outside and sit. I have nothing negative to say about my visit there.

December 21, 2015

By Nadene

Madison Estates is beautiful. The atmosphere there is pleasant, and I liked it. They showed us a one-bedroom, and it’s a little small. The food is very good there. I have no complaints.

November 22, 2015

By anonymous115963950

I liked everything about Madison Estates. I met the activities director, and he’s very friendly. I liked the fact that the manager is on the premises. I intend to go back and have lunch there. If you travel, you can stay in one of their branches in different parts of the country.

November 15, 2015

By Eunice G.

Madison Estates was very nice and they had a gym. I sat at a table with some of the residents, and they were able to give me a lot of information that you might not get from a marketing person. It was very pleasant. It had a nice swimming pool and a big room for activities. The dining room was very nice. You sit at the table with a menu that you mark what you would like to have, and they'll go fix it for you. It took a little longer than the other places because the food had to be made for you. The place didn't seem quite as fresh as the others I visited when you walk in. It needed updating, but it's certainly sufficient and the people were OK. It just needed some bright colors.

October 28, 2015

Madison Estate was very nice also. It was a little bit older. I didn't believe the apartments were quite as big, but they had a lot of things to offer also. The staff was very nice. The food was excellent.

August 31, 2015

By Julia18

We had our name on a list at Madison Estates. They had a dietitian and a chef on-staff there. The rooms were nice, but they didn't have an apartment big enough for us. Then, my husband passed away, and I didn't go over there because they didn't have assisted living, which I thought I needed. They had a chapel where all denominations could participate. I would recommend them because of the food, the chef who does the cooking, and the two couple who were the executive directors over there.

July 04, 2015

I chose to be at Madison Estates. The staff is fine. We have a cleaning staff that cleans our apartment once a week. We also have kitchen staffs who serve us. The management is great, and they have a great activities director. They have three meals a day. It’s a quite nice facility.

June 06, 2015

We put mother at Madison Estates. We chose it because it’s more family-oriented, and she has her own place; she can come and go if she wishes. She can stay there until end of life with home health. I know they have a lot of games, and they keep their residents busy. The room is very nice for a 1-bedroom. She has more room in it than she had in her 2-bedroom that she had before. She has the choice to be in the dining room, but they bring her her meals. I’ve eaten there several times, and their food is very good. They provide 3 meals a day for a much cheaper price. I’m very happy with it.

April 07, 2015

By Walter22

My sister is at Madison Estates, and she really likes it. Everything is great. The food is very good. The room is smaller, but it is great. They have activities like bingo, sewing, and quilting. I do not think they have to improve on anything.

December 28, 2014

Madison Estates is very nice, and the people are very nice. The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous, wonderful people. I only saw the model room, and it was very nice and clean. The overall appearance is very nice; it’s kind of resort-like. But one thing I didn’t like was that they have water damage. I could smell the mildew, and my nose is very sensitive and allergic to mildew.

December 17, 2014

Madison Estates said that they didn’t take assisted living after all, but they have a company on campus who would take care of those people who need assisted living, and I thought that was great. The price for the apartment was good, and it was setup really well. The one that I saw that I liked very much is that it had a separate bedroom from the living room, and it had a mini kitchen with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Only the thing is they neglected to tell me that I would have to pay my rent myself until my insurance kicked in. They didn’t name any activities per se, but they do have crafts, sing alongs, movies, and trips.

December 17, 2014

My mom is in Madison Estates. It is a nice facility, and it is less expensive. Her room is very nice and spacious. She has a nice size living area, a kitchenette, and a bedroom, and it is roomy. The staff is good. They do a good job there. My mom plays cards like bridge. She goes to some of the exercise classes. She doesn't leave the place with a group or anything because she is in a power chair, but they do have a lot of activities like that for the people who want to go. However, it is a retirement community. It is not assisted living or anything like that, so they don't have a wheelchair capable vehicle. So, that's the drawback for her, but there is enough of us around that we can take her places if she needs to go.

October 16, 2014

By Bud2

We were able to visit Madison Estates a couple of times, and the facility looked very good. We have eaten there twice and the food is really good, but the dining room was very crowded.

September 23, 2014

By Willie2

My mother moved into a retirement community called Madison (Madison Estates). We chose it because we just like the facilities that they have available for my mother. They have a very good staff. She has the meals there and they are very good. They do have activities there. They have bingo and church services. They have a fitness center. They have a lot of options. They take them to Wal-Mart. They take them to different places and different outings and so forth. The cleanliness of it is very nice. It is very clean. My mother's room is very spacious.

August 28, 2014

By Marianella

My mother is at Madison Estates where she has a group that has been taking care of her. She moved in there last July 1st. It is really independent living, but they have two groups that residents could choose from -- you have to pay extra for the assisted part, which is what my mom is doing right now. They work with two different companies and one is called Texas Heartfelt, which is the one that my mom chose. The young woman that I did visit with -- her first name is Dianne -- was very gentle, understanding, and positive. She had a lot of wonderful ideas and I didn't feel like I was rushing her and she didn't make me feel like I needed to be rushing. That was the beginning, and it was wonderful. They also offered something my mother desperately needed for her to be able to feel at home. My mother is a gardener and she needs to get her fingers dirty. In this particular facility, a few of the apartments had private backyards. So she has a private backyard for herself. It is small, but perfect. She has herbs and roses that she has planted herself. Another thing was that the people who are there looked like they enjoy their work. They do not look like they are grouchy; they just looked like they enjoy being with older people. They actually offer to help even when the person doesn't ask. They'd come over to you and ask, "Are you lost, do you need some help, or do you want me to take you some place?" They are absolutely wonderful. There is a maintenance man who comes straight from heaven because he is really very patient, loving and caring for my mom. I know he does that for other people as well, and not just my mom. She calls for whatever silliness she feels that she needs and he makes time in his day to go and check out whatever she needs and he does it for her without complaining. He is just wonderful. What I am saying is that the people who work there are a very loving group of people and they don't do it because they are getting a paycheck; they do it because they like to. They have very nice lobby areas including a baby grand piano -- the people who are there and know how to play would sit down and often during the day, you could hear somebody playing music. Sometimes it is the residents or the workers -- at other times, it is some artist from San Antonio who they have come to perform for them. They have a lot of flower pots on the patio and each resident, if they like, can choose a pot to take care of or they adopt the pot. The place is clean, and although it is not a new place -- it is an older building -- it is well-maintained indoors and out. It has a swimming pool that I am happy with for my mom. This swimming pool has salt water, not chlorine. They have a wonderful chef. As a matter of fact, he has given my mom recipes, but I don't know if he does this for everybody, because each person has their own kitchen in their apartments. It is not a big kitchen, but it has all the amenities. It has a regular size oven and stove -- I mean, it is not really big, but it has four burners, and a regular size refrigerator that has a freezer on top and the refrigerator on the bottom. You have to buy your own microwave or coffee pot though. Once a week, somebody comes to the apartment and cleans it for them -- it is included. If she wants more attention, she'll pay for somebody to do more. So, they come and change her bed -- the linens and towels are done for free. If you use their linens and towels, they will wash them and change your bed and towels every week. The facility is four stories tall, and there is always someone there. I think they have live-in managers in each building. They live there, so they get to know the residents and, in case of an emergency, there is more of a personal touch. They also have a bus that would take my mom to doctor's appointments, and I think most places help the older people to get food by taking them to the market. Also, they have a pendant for my mom to use in case she needs help or if she is in the shower and they have another emergency one in the bathroom. She has her own phone number that they actually pay for. My mom doesn't pay for her own phone, the only thing is that if she calls outside of the 210 area, she would have to pay for the call. I call her directly through her telephone line. The whole building has Wi-Fi, except in each apartment. I mean, if they want Wi-Fi or special television channels, they would have to actually contract one of the companies that does these things. So far, I haven't had any reason to complain and I am very happy with it. I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. Of course, my mother has been there for two months, but for these two months, I have been very pleased.

July 19, 2014

By Joyce43

Madison Estates was a little older. It was probably built in 1974 or 1975, but don't get me wrong, it was nice and clean. They had a very nice young lady who would show you around and help you moved in. They were willing to change the price. If it was a little bit more than what you could afford, they would come down a little, and that was helpful to a lot of people. They had some adjustable rates that they could give you. They only had apartments, and you could have one bedroom or two bedrooms. They had good activities there. They do exercises. They had a swimming pool. They had Catholic and Protestant services every week. They played cards a lot. They had little parties, like we had a fiesta here in San Antonio and they had a little fiesta party. They take them to grocery shops, have lunch, see movies, doctor's appointments, and little trips to small towns and quite a few different places here in San Antonio to see things. I was impressed because I thought the price was good for what you would have.I talked to a girl named Debbie Gloria and she was very nice. Some of the people that lived there came up and talked to me. Most of them that I talked to were really nice people and said they would really like me to come and things like that. They had three meals a day and they even let me eat lunch so I could taste what their food was like. They had a menu, and they served it in the dining room just like a restaurant. In other words, you could order from that menu. I was impressed with that.

July 19, 2014

By Burdette

Madison Estates' location was heavily trafficked. Also it was actually much bigger than other places, which made it more congested. They had five floors, so it was more like a hotel. Their rooms were much larger. They have the normal activities. Parking, however, was around in the back of the place, which is a little farther for walking. We had lunch over there, and, being so large and congested, their tables were all pretty full. There were a lot more people. They were all very friendly, though.

June 27, 2014

Madison Estates was more for independent living, and I liked that they had a lot of things going on there. Actually, their rooms were a very good size. There were a lot of grounds. They had a lot of trees and plants.

May 29, 2014

By Karen85123250

We went to several facilities, and Madison Estate was one of them. They provide a nice and comfortable living environment, and they have people there who are there around the clock to take good care of the residents' needs. I like that they provide three meals a day. It's very nice, and it has a pool and an exercise facility. The staff is great, as well as the environment, but it was just too big for my parents.

January 23, 2014

By jan26

Lovely facility but with no vitality. It would be a great place for people who are not interested in an active life style but are content with a quiet life. I am more interested in an active, vital community. .

November 21, 2012

By Laura8

I have no complaints about The Madison. They take very good care of their residents. My parents stayed there for a weekend and then decided to move in there permanently. My parents have a 2-bedroom apartment. They like everything about the place. They like the people and they feel very comfortable there.

Costs for Madison Estates

Photos of Madison Estates

Services and Amenities of Madison Estates

• Independent Living Starting At: $2085/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Madison Estates

Madison Estates is located in San Antonio, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Madison Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Madison Estates