Heartland of San Antonio

Reviews of Heartland of San Antonio

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland of San Antonio

February 10, 2015

By Julie101843950

I was in Heartland Health Care Center for 9 days, and they had really good physical therapy. I was treated well except during nighttime because they seemed to forget me. I enjoyed my stay there. They had a lot of activities. It was nice. The physical therapy department was awesome. They helped me get back on my feet, and everyone was really friendly.

December 31, 2012

By debs0915

This was the worst one ever. My mother did not get the care she needed. The night staff never knew anything, they threw pizza parties at the nurses desk, you could never find anyone to assist with her needs for her condition. I asked about her therapy schedule and no one ever knew. Administrators and DON's were never around or too busy to talk to the family. I took her out AMA and was able to get better care through her Home Health Agency. I do not recommend

About Heartland of San Antonio

Heartland of San Antonio is a senior living provider in San Antonio, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland of San Antonio for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland of San Antonio