Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center

December 08, 2012

By banjo6

Some of the nurses and aides are caring, some seem to just be there to collect a paycheck. There are never any washcloths when needed and the tray with water and remote is almost always out of reach for bed ridden patients. The communication between doctors, nurses and aids is almost non-existant. I know my loved one is taken care of better than I could, but I still expect more for the amount of money being paid.

June 05, 2011

By ThugGiov

Friend or relative of resident

I have to admit that, at first, I was very apprehensive about sending my mother to an assisted living facility. However, those fears were quickly relieved by the staff at this facility. I found the admissions personnel to be very understanding and compassionate. They answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable in making this decision. The nursing staff at this facility is among some of the best. The nurses truly care about the residents and treat each one as an individual with individual needs. The physical therapy staff is very professional and encouraging to the patients. The nursing aids are very attentive to all of the patients needs. I personally would recommend this facility to anyone that has a parent or loved one that needs a Skilled Nursing Facility.

Services and Amenities of Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center

About Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center

Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Royse City, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Royse City Health and Rehabilitation Center