Hampton Senior Living

Reviews of Hampton Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hampton Senior Living

February 18, 2016

By Jimmy12

The Hamptons has a great atmosphere. The staff is great at what they do. They have very good work ethics. I would recommend this place to others.

February 02, 2016

By Cheryl123484250

Hampton did really well and I’ve been happy with their care for Edna. I have good relationship with most of the employees. Edna shares a room with another resident and there’s enough room for both of them. They attend activities together.

January 27, 2016

By Laurel8

The Hampton Senior Living has been very good for my dad. His been there for years now. The facility itself is perfect for him because it’s a smaller facility. He does better here instead of staying in a large facility because he is self motivated to get out there and do stuff all the time. The staff is really good about getting him and bringing him in and I really appreciate that. They just don’t leave him sitting in his room all day long. They take really good care of him. He has a private room and it’s always clean. He has a bed, recliner, coat rack and a double dresser. There’s plenty of room for him to get around and not be cramped. Their food is like home-cooked meals. They have a good breakfast in the morning; a lighter lunch; a good hot meal in at dinner. They have snacks in between also. They have activities too for the residents and they have family events once in awhile as well.

Hi Mrs. Laurel, Thanks so much for your kind words and thank you for allowing Hampton Senior Living LLC in taking care of your dad. Mr. Jones is such a delight and he brings such happiness to our home. We love Mr. Jones very much and is so glad he's one of our wonderful residents. Nicole Hampton Senior Living LLC

May 18, 2012

By leyash

I liked this living facility a lot. The only negative thing I have to say, is that the food available at the facility was not that great. Other than that, they really helped the residents feel like they could be independent. They liked helping their tenants, but they definitely wouldn't push it. They were open to allowing family come in and stay with the tenant, if they needed assistance or help. This made me feel comfortable because I knew that if I was needed, I could help my uncle. I really liked the way that everything was set up, as well. it was very safe, not to mention comfortable. It's a great thing when someone can feel so at home, especially when it's not really their home. The amenities that were available, were pretty awesome as well. I love how comfortable everything is, and how it really all comes together nicely, and this is due to an excellent management team.

Costs for Hampton Senior Living

Photos of Hampton Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Hampton Senior Living

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Beautician Will Visit Once A Week Exercise Once A Week There Is A Community Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6 1

• Licenses: 138184

About Hampton Senior Living

Hampton Senior Living is for Residents who can't live alone. We provide assistance to 12 Residents. We are licensed by the State.

Amenities and Services:

• Three Gourmet meals and snacks
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Laundry and housekeeping
  • Transportation
  • Assistance with medications
  • Availability home health professional staff

Physical Features:

• Rooms for single or double occupancy
  • Bathrooms with handicapped accommodations for wheelchairs/walkers
  • Availability of furnished or unfurnished rooms
  • Telephone and cable ready rooms/Fire alarm systems that meet state fire codes
  • Fenced yards

Social and Recreational Activities:

• Exercise
  • Crafts and hobbies
  • Board games and card games/Bingo night
  • Cooking classes (Thursdays)
  • Bible classes
  • Outings
  • Hairdresser arranged on-site
  • Walking
  • Community Pool

Respite Care

If you are looking for a few hours or weeks or just needing time away from your love ones we can help! We provide Respite Care to the sick or disabled to provide relief to the regular caregiver, usually a family member.

Private Bedroom:

Our senior living private bedrooms offer a unique home like feeling that is just for the resident that want to enjoy their own privacy. It also has a back door for immediate outdoor enjoyment.

Providing Personalized Care & Independence