Autumn Leaves of Rockwall

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Rockwall

Memory Care Reviews for Autumn Leaves of Rockwall

July 31, 2015

By Ken114757250

I am very pleased with the staff and service of Autumn Leaves of Rockwall Memory Care.

May 29, 2015

By Tina34

Autumn Leaves is wonderful. They keep it very clean, and they're constantly putting in new furniture and paintings. The food is wonderful; it tastes as good as the ones in a nice restaurant. There's constant communication between family and staff. You get the feeling that they really care. The lady in the office went to the store and bought stuff for my dad. I didn't ask her to do it; she just offered. They're very much like a family. There are just bedrooms with a bath. They can't have a stove because that'd be a safety issue. During the day, they're out in a common area in the living room where the staff can watch them and make sure they're safe. Once a month, they have a big family night where they fix a really nice meal, and they usually have guest musicians that come in. They have bingo, exercises, crafts, cooking, and church services on Sunday. I'm very pleased with the staff; they are excellent.

April 01, 2014

By ppre

This is a very loving, caring place. The caregivers are very attentive and kind. The executive director and the administrative director go above and beyond.

August 06, 2013

By Adam4

I visited Autumn Leaves of Rockwall. It was a very good place. But my mom didn't need that kind of care at the time.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Autumn Leaves of Rockwall

At Autumn Leaves of Rockwall, our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent memory care that we would want for our own family members. Our family owned and operated assisted living community is designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We understand that dementia care is not only about caring for the resident, but also about caring for residents' families, because dementia affects everyone in the family.

Autumn Leaves of Rockwall is located less than three miles from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall and one mile from Rockwall Market Center.

Visit us today to see the Autumn Leaves difference.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Map of Autumn Leaves of Rockwall