Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

Reviews of Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

Assisted Living Reviews for Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

December 28, 2016

By Homely

I had a good experience when I came visiting the father to a friend of mine that was residing at the facility. The workers were caring, accommodating and willing to answer any question and concern. The environment was beautiful. I saw the food served was homely. I will absolutely recommend this facility for those who want their elderly to be taken care of in a very comfortable environment. It is a home away from home.

October 10, 2016

By Gary172376

I did visit Faith Comfort Care Home. They were good, but I felt they were overpriced. Their amenities were similar to what I have seen at the other community, but the people didn’t seem quite as friendly. Also, they had a little bit less amenities than the other community, I think. They were more expensive too.

November 19, 2012

By will25u

Overall I was very pleased with Faith Comfort Care Home. It was very clean, and the staff was very attentive and courteous. The inside was very inviting and warm. The amount of staff for the amount of patients seemed a little low, but I did not see anyone not being taken care of during my few visits. A lot of people come here to visit their loved ones, and it is nice to see that most patients had someone to come visit them. There are also many activities for the people staying here to do. Bingo, birdwatching, etc. This is a very nice place to stay I am sure. Meals are prepared at multiple times a day for patients, and seemed to be good quality from what I could see. Also a good variety of food. Overall I give this facility a 4 star rating. Glad my grandmother was in this facility.

September 09, 2012

By Vanessa 5

I thought Faith Comfort Care was excellent. The ratio of staff to their clients was good, better than where my mother had been. That would be the main difference that I saw. They have wheelchair accessible facility, so that was another thing that attracted me to it. It's clean, the accommodation was very good. There were only two people to a room and there were wheelchair accessible bathrooms. I did not observe people at that time, but I was told that they have activities. I would recommend this place.

May 31, 2012

By Sandra3

Faith Comfort Care was actually nice. They provide different care facilities for residents and specialized services. The place was nice and fancy. But my dad was a country boy and the place doesn't suit him, so we need to look for a place where he would feel at home. But overall the place was recommendable

May 11, 2012

By Eddie A

This facility is smaller than the others I've visited. But it was very clean, no smell at all. I liked the surrounding too. The staffs were very accommodating. The place is already good as it is, I will recommend it to anyone. I can't think of anything that this facility needs to improve.

Costs for Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

Photos of Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

Services and Amenities of Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Faith Comfort Care - Richardson

Faith Comfort Care Home was founded to provide a unique and caring home environment for residents who may need 24-hour care or assistance. Built on love and compassion, our home is a wonderful alternative to assisted living facilities. We provide unparalleled personal care and attention to our residents. Our alternative home has been a tranquil place for seniors who wants to have the best time while achieving the best independence. Quality assistance is all that matters when you are at an age where mobility can no longer be at your advantage.

Our services are client-centered. We understand that every guest we have is unique and has vital needs that should be attended carefully. For years, we have served with great dignity and respect to our residents and guests. We make sure that each type of service we have is constantly monitored and upgraded as part of our continuous servicing program. Our team is allowed to grow with their skills and knowledge.

Our team can provide the following services as part of our standard care:

• 24/7 caregiver supervision
    • Diabetes monitoring
    • On-call Registered Nurse
    • Medication management
    • Three home-cooked meals a day
    • Snacks in-between mealtimes
    • Phone and cable in all rooms
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • Wheelchair accessible
    • Hospice, dementia and respite care programs
    • We are here to tell you that we are different from other residential care facilities because we work as team. Each and every member of our staff is working together to provide you with quality assistance in our lovely home-like environment.
    • We offer you our wonderful amenities that includes:
    • 24 hour security system
    • a well-fenced area
    • a green lawn with a beautiful landscape
    • a large dining area
    • a complete kitchen set
    • spacious living room with a nice fire place
    • cable tv
    • phone at your rooms and semi-private rooms
    • housekeeping

It is our mission to provide the best assistance in a lovely environment that nurtures respect and independence. When you come and stay with us, you are at the top of our list. We are geared towards excellence. For years, we worked so hard and with the ri

Map of Faith Comfort Care - Richardson