Arden Courts of Richardson

Reviews of Arden Courts of Richardson

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Richardson

August 21, 2012

By Renee123

Arden Court is a wonderful facility. The care, kindness and compassion shown to the patients is excellent. The facility is extremely clean, well maintained and the staff is always available to assist and answer any questions. I find that the activities the patients participate in are well rounded and well thought out. You do not see patients just sitting doing nothing. I like how everyone is engaged in participation. I would highly recommend this facitility to anyone who needs this type of care.

June 04, 2012

By msjayne

There are are no words to express what kind, loving care rhe residents at Arden Courts Richardson receive. Our mother has been there since October 2003. She is very happy there and we are so fortunate to have found Arden Courts.

May 18, 2012

By Family Member-

Arden Courts of Richardson has Fantastic Care. I moved my Mother in 1 month ago, and it has been very positive. The staff are all so kind and caring.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Richardson

About Arden Courts of Richardson

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Richardson