Comfort Senior Care Home

Reviews of Comfort Senior Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Comfort Senior Care Home

February 05, 2014

By areggie51

We toured several senior care facilities when my brother and I were looking for a home for our Mother. Comfort Senior Care was the first we toured and the one we kept returning to. The caregivers here are of the utmost quality in terms of their attention towards the residents, the fact that they treat them like their own family is what makes this home so special. Ligia Morar, the owner and administrator of Comfort Senior Care is a loving, caring and professional woman who, from day one was truly considerate and concerned about my Mothers care.Since my Mother has been living at Comfort Senior Care Home she is doing much better than she has in the past two or three years. This facility houses residents in a beautiful home that is clean and well kept. I highly recommend Comfort Senior Care to anyone looking for a home type atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with kindness and respect."

Costs for Comfort Senior Care Home

Services and Amenities of Comfort Senior Care Home

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 70
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Comfort Senior Care Home

We know that choosing the right care for your loved one is a very difficult decision. With over fifteen years of experience, and a staff devoted to caring for those in their twilight years, Comfort Senior Care Home is here to welcome your loved ones and provide them the highest quality of life possible.

We work on a case-to-case basis.

Services Include:

Our Professionals are Well Trained and On Call 24 Hours

We are passionately committed to not only making a difference in our resident's lives, but our resident's families' lives as well. Our devotion to your loved ones will provide you with peace of mind and them with security.

• Grooming