Windsong Village Convalescent Center

Reviews of Windsong Village Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsong Village Convalescent Center

December 11, 2012

By Joblady Judy

This is privately owned facility. Both my Mother and my Mother in law were at Windsong. They were kind and cared for these two wonderful women very well. The staff was kind and gentle with them.

June 13, 2012

By texans_91

Overall, I would say this is a pretty good assisted living facility. Although there is a slight odor when walking in the building, it is upkept very well and is extremely clean. When walking in, the ladies at the front desk are extremely nice and welcome you with a friendly smile. The majority of the facility's staff is nice and helpful, when needed. The nurses are nice for the most part, but some seem they are not happy with their jobs. I have encountered a few nurses who have been very short and unhelpful throughout my grandmother's stay here. This facility has great amenities for the guests and family. They have various activities for the residents as well as exceptional care. They even provide daily and weekly rehab, checkups and doctor care for each patient, if needed. Overall, this is a good place that I feel meets all expectations for its guests. After all, I wanted my grandmother to have the best care possible and I feel the staff generally cares about all of their patients.

About Windsong Village Convalescent Center

Windsong Village Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Pearland, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Windsong Village Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsong Village Convalescent Center