Pine Tree Assisted Living

Reviews of Pine Tree Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Pine Tree Assisted Living

May 25, 2012

By Rachelham86

Pine Tree Assisted Living is a great place for people who need help but it's definitely not like a nursing home! The staff is so friendly & knowledgeable! Our family met with them twice before deciding that's where my Aunt needed to be. They have activities daily so my Aunt doesn't feel cooped up & can get out & mingle with other people. They also have a bus that comes a couple times a week that takes them shopping & anywhere they need to go! What sold me is the emergency call response. It's kind of similar to life alert. They wear a little necklace at all times & if they need help they push it & someone is there within a few minutes & ambulances are dispatched. The best part is..... AN AMBULANCE SERVICE IS LESS THAN A BLOCK AWAY!! I couldn't believe the perfect placement of this facility! They also have housekeeping & they do all their laundry! I really love it because it is like her own little apartment & she doesn't feel like a kid being babysat! I don't have to worry about my aunt & I know she is in good hands when we aren't there with her! Thanks so much!!

July 12, 2011

By 4pj4Hip

My grand mother in-law had to reside in one for a short time and we visited often. It did not smell great, and the food was awful. But the nurses were kind for the most part. They didn't listen when they were instructed on her special diet for the most of her stay and constantly served her foods that she could not eat making her have to call us to bring her foods that she could eat. The rooms were small, with mediocre at best but i have to say that the nurses and the other residents made up for some of the shortcomings of the facilities. The ones we dealt with were kind enough and she seemed to like them, although some of them were a bit to bossy for my taste. The other residents there were nice and entertaining during our visits and kept Grandmother happy enough. They had some forms of entertainment such as bingo and from what i could tell basic cable. All in all its not somewhere I would consider using again.

Memory Care Reviews for Pine Tree Assisted Living

February 17, 2017

By Kate The Great

We moved my father in law to Pine Tree Cottage and we love it. He is a handful and was put out of a place in Baytown. This facility handles him with no issues. The staff is trained to handle even the most difficult of residents. The staff is friendly and kind. They treat my father in law like his is family. The building is well maintained and clean. The secure courtyards are nice also. This is a small facility which gives more individual care to each resident. The night staff is just as great as they day shift.

January 19, 2015

By cupcake1031

My father was residing here for about 6 months. He had several falls and staff at night time were not doing their routes to check on patients. Communication was not well they would sometimes keep things about my father as for him falling and medications were giving wrong at times. None of the staff is trained at all to deal with alzheimer's patients. Staff there is minimal meaning the proper care is not given. When you are too involved as a family member they do not like that when questions keep being asked. Food there is horrible and personal property is always mixed up with other patients.

August 27, 2013

By Vivianne1

Pine Tree Cottage has accepted my father immediately. Now he is a resident there going on for two months now. It is a small place but it feels like a home and I like that. Their staff is very kind. I'm going to give them a high rating for now because it has been good so far.
See all Memory Care reviews (3) See fewer reviews

About Pine Tree Assisted Living

Pine Tree Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Pasadena, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Contact Pine Tree Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pine Tree Assisted Living