Pine Tree Assisted Living

Pine Tree Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pine Tree Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Pine Tree Assisted Living

December 29, 2015

Our first impression of Pine Tree was not positive, so we didn’t stay for too long there. It didn’t seem to be clean, and the attention to the patients was lacking, so we didn’t give them a second chance.

June 25, 2013

By zechariah386

Pine Tree Lodge is comfortable. The staff is very caring. The food could be better though. We have Bingo and other things. The place is well taken care of.

October 07, 2012

By jseattle207

Pine Tree Lodge seems to be a nice place to stay for those that are disabled or elderly. I have never seen any abuse or neglect at this facility, and the staff are kind and helpful. I would most definitely recommend Pine Tree Lodge to anyone needing an assisted living facility in the Houston area. They have a full schedule of activities for the residents, and they encourage regular visitation at the facility. Pine Tree Lodge is easily accessible from my house, and it is easy to get around the facility, not shaped like a maze or puzzle, there is one long hallway to get to the resident's dorms. All of the nurses treated me with the utmost respect when I visited Mr. Zavadek, and even offered to let me have a free lunch with him one day. Pine Tree lodge gets a thumbs up for service and hospitality from me.

May 25, 2012

By Rachelham86

Pine Tree Assisted Living is a great place for people who need help but it's definitely not like a nursing home! The staff is so friendly & knowledgeable! Our family met with them twice before deciding that's where my Aunt needed to be. They have activities daily so my Aunt doesn't feel cooped up & can get out & mingle with other people. They also have a bus that comes a couple times a week that takes them shopping & anywhere they need to go! What sold me is the emergency call response. It's kind of similar to life alert. They wear a little necklace at all times & if they need help they push it & someone is there within a few minutes & ambulances are dispatched. The best part is..... AN AMBULANCE SERVICE IS LESS THAN A BLOCK AWAY!! I couldn't believe the perfect placement of this facility! They also have housekeeping & they do all their laundry! I really love it because it is like her own little apartment & she doesn't feel like a kid being babysat! I don't have to worry about my aunt & I know she is in good hands when we aren't there with her! Thanks so much!!

July 12, 2011

By 4pj4Hip

My grand mother in-law had to reside in one for a short time and we visited often. It did not smell great, and the food was awful. But the nurses were kind for the most part. They didn't listen when they were instructed on her special diet for the most of her stay and constantly served her foods that she could not eat making her have to call us to bring her foods that she could eat. The rooms were small, with mediocre at best but i have to say that the nurses and the other residents made up for some of the shortcomings of the facilities. The ones we dealt with were kind enough and she seemed to like them, although some of them were a bit to bossy for my taste. The other residents there were nice and entertaining during our visits and kept Grandmother happy enough. They had some forms of entertainment such as bingo and from what i could tell basic cable. All in all its not somewhere I would consider using again.

Memory Care Reviews for Pine Tree Assisted Living

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Special Diets
  • Diet Extra: Ethnic Diet

• Range Of Services Extra: Money Management (Trust Accounts), Health & Wellness Education Programs, Social And Emotional Support

Types of care

• Dressing And Grooming
  • Bathing And Toileting
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Pine Tree Assisted Living

Pine Tree Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Pasadena, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Pine Tree Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pine Tree Assisted Living