The Waterford at Pantego

Reviews of The Waterford at Pantego

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Pantego

February 19, 2018

By Lewis

The Waterford at Pantego is a really nice place. I thought I was in a fancy hotel. The rooms were also very nice and everything was top-notch. The staff was great and I really enjoyed the food. They had a very nice dining room, it was well done, and the dining services were great. I couldn't say anything negative about the entire visit. There's also a library which looked very nice.

August 29, 2017

By Katie

I put my sister in The Waterford at Pantego, but they were not able to handle her. She has neurological issues and had some trauma to her brain, so that was too much for her. It was too bright and too noisy, but it's a beautiful place. I walked in and felt at home. The staff was nice. You could have four different increments on the rent and have people help you get dressed or whatever but maintain more of your independence. There were a lot of people there who had their own cars. It's a place to live without having to take care of it. I liked it. She had a big dining area, full kitchen, and decent-sized bathroom and good-sized bedroom. It had a library, wonderful furnishings, and lots of things planned for the residents. The residents could do whatever they wanted. They had a beautiful dining area, but for my sister who has brain damage, the lighting was bright, and it was too big for her. It was well kept. They were going through a change of the chef. My sister came from an assisted living in New York, and this was almost $1,000 cheaper, which is a huge difference.

October 27, 2016

By Thomas718216

The Waterford seemed to be well-run. The personnel seemed to be very professional, and the facilities were really nice. They had a really nice banquet room and lobby. They had linen cloths, napkins, and tablecloths with masterpieces. The rooms looked nice, and they were one of the nicer ones we looked at.

February 29, 2016

By Linda B2

My visit at The Waterford at Pantego was very good. The apartments were very nice. They were doing a lot of renovation when I visited. The staff were very kind and very friendly. They talk to their residents like they were their relatives or close friends and I appreciate that. For me, the facility is a little bit older but they were bringing in new carpets and doing a lot of painting.

September 29, 2015

From our tour at The Waterford at Pantego, it looked like a very nice place, but it was expensive.

September 29, 2015

We have found a place for my mother over a month ago. She is at The Waterford at Pantego. So far, it has been very good. My mother is happy. She is able to go with friends her own age. She is not isolated anymore. She is doing very well. The food is good. They have a van that takes them out on Thursday to get pedicures. They have bridge, bingo, and Bible study. They have a chapel there. They get to go out on little adventures.

November 19, 2014

We are just going to keep my dad where he is. He is at The Waterford at Pantego. It is a great place, but it is an independent living place; they do have a care staff, and we just bumped that up. It was better economically and especially just to keep him where he is in a familiar surrounding and everything. We just pay a little extra to have them do certain things for him. My dad has been there for over 15 years. It's a great place, just overall the staff and the facility itself. He has the chain in the bathroom, and now he has something that he wears all the time for help. There is someone there 24 hours. There is good atmosphere and lots of activities and things to do. They're just really good with all of their residents.

August 20, 2012

By Daughter21

This facility has a very "homey" atmosphere. The employees treat the residents like family and keep the facility neat and clean. I have been very pleased with the staff. One of the criteria for our selection of this facility however was the longevity of the staff and during the last year the facility has changed management twice. When the management changed, of course there was some change in the staff. So far, this has not been a problem because the new staff seem to have the same standard of care. Another criteria for our selection was the activities initiated by the facility. I have not noticed as many outings since the change in management. Most of the activities are at the facility. I am hoping the outings will soon resume even if it is just a ride to see the bluebonnets. The third criteria was palatable meals. Though the cooks have changed, the meals seem to have remained pretty good. Overall, we have been very pleased with this facility.

Photos of The Waterford at Pantego

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Pantego

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, 24 Hr Concierge Service

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

About The Waterford at Pantego

At The Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. Each morning, you'll awake to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

The Waterford proudly presents a staff of experienced, detail-oriented professionals at your service. From our executive director to our culinary chef, to our housekeepers and wait staff, you'll find warm and friendly people truly concerned about you.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options so you can paint your days with the colors of life.

Map of The Waterford at Pantego