Lincoln Tower

Lincoln Tower (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lincoln Tower

Independent Living Reviews for Lincoln Tower

March 20, 2015

I did look at Lincoln Tower and it is an old hotel that has been vamped. It was nice although I didn’t have any family members in the Odessa area. The staff kept in touch with me. I was able to see their apartment, and it was a nice place. I wanted a place in the ground floor because I have a dog, and they could give me that if that's what I wanted. I was able to try their food, and it was good. They have a nice dining area. I would recommend Lincoln Tower.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous102027950

The staff was really good at the Lincoln Tower. They were very informative on what they have and what they provide. The facility was pretty nice with everything that it has, but the bathrooms had small doors.

December 22, 2014

By Glenda11

I lived in Lincoln Towers for 13 months, and it was a pretty bad experience. We had some bad managers over that place. Some of the managers were so arrogant, and I hated to see that. There were foods that I sometimes would not eat. They were very strict about the timing of their meals, and as a result I missed a lot of meals.

Hello, we are sorry you did not completely love living with us at Lincoln Tower. Over the past few years we have revamped our management model and have on boarded team members who are truly passionate about helping our residents.

June 27, 2014

By Robin4624

When I went to visit Lincoln Tower, they were all extremely very helpful. The facility was excellent.

April 29, 2014

My husband's grandmother is a resident of Lincoln Tower. So far it's fine. There?s no problems. The place is well-maintained. It's very clean. They have a lot of activities for the residents. They have art classes. They have beading classes, where they make necklaces. The staff is friendly. There are no complaints from grandmother. Her room is of comfortable space and has a small kitchenette. We?re satisfied where she's at.

May 18, 2012

By ZHospiceSocialworker

Management changes frequently, Due to low pay scale the facility kitchen and housekeeping is often understaffed. However they do assist residents with VA benefits hold the vets in high regard.

Questions about Lincoln Tower

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Lincoln Tower. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Lincoln Tower offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Lincoln Tower exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Lincoln Tower offer to independent living residents?

If Lincoln Tower accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Lincoln Tower work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Lincoln Tower

Photos of Lincoln Tower

Services and Amenities of Lincoln Tower

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Hot Tub, Storage Space, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Lincoln Tower

Lincoln Tower is located in Odessa, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Tower for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lincoln Tower