The Good Place

The Good Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Good Place

Assisted Living Reviews for The Good Place

January 31, 2014

The Good Place seemed very warm and homey. They seemed to have a lot of activities going on for the residents. The staff was very helpful. They answered all questions and told me they had a long waiting list. I walk through the hallway but I was not able to visit the rooms. I thought it felt like home. I had a good feeling about the place.

September 30, 2011

By tazytay

My grandmother stays at this facility and I love it. It's really nice, people are always there to help if she needs it and they allow so many contracted services she never is without something. My grandmother had a stroke and has still not regain mobility of her leg and arm. Even with this challenge she gets along just fine. They offered her a scooter and they have very scooter and wheel chair friendly elevators around the property. They also have a very spacious parking lot so family members can visit their loved ones. I love this place. My grandma can be social and doesn't have to feel like she can't live for herself. I honestly feel like its added years onto her life because this place provides her with hope. I recommend this place to any and everyone who has a loved one that has suffered illness but still wants to continue living in a happy, clean, friendly environment.

September 28, 2011

By MzzBee

Good Place took care Of my husband for almost a year. I found each and every one of them to be caring and loving. It was a great comfort to know that she was in good loving hands while I was at work. I don't know how to thank them enough. They are like angels on earth. It takes special people to do what they do. Very nice facility clean no odors and food was great a place to be called home. The only negative thing I have is having to pay for 2 weeks after my husband died because they allow the family members 2 weeks to pick up items left by the resident. Evidently I didn't realize that I signed for this payment to be made on the original contract. I gave all of my husband's belongings to one of the residents there--advised one CNA and the Executive Director but I still had to pay for the 2 weeks.

Photos of The Good Place

Services and Amenities of The Good Place

• Nurse On Staff: 40 Hours/Week, On Call 24/7

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

About The Good Place

Take great pride in living at Good Place, an Assisted Living community in North Richland Hills, Texas, which offers some of the most sought-after amenities and services in the Lone Star State. Imagine a home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance - and friends next door. That's just the beginning of what residents get at Good Place, with three homemade meals served per day, weekly housekeeping and flat-linen services and staff members who are available 24 hours a day. Our residents are pampered with studio and one-bedroom apartments that can be personalized to their liking and include high ceilings, views of our beautifully manicured grounds and full-sized kitchenettes for that added touch of comfort and convenience. With a full-time activity director on our professional and courteous staff, there is never a dull moment for residents. A busy calendar of activities and social programs give them the option to make new friends without ever having to leave the community. An array of recreation, dining, shopping and medical venues in our vicinity provides residents with a chance to explore the surrounding city as well as the culture of neighboring Dallas and Fort Worth.

Map of The Good Place