The Good Place

Reviews of The Good Place

Assisted Living Reviews for The Good Place

September 28, 2011

By MzzBee

Good Place took care Of my husband for almost a year. I found each and every one of them to be caring and loving. It was a great comfort to know that she was in good loving hands while I was at work. I don't know how to thank them enough. They are like angels on earth. It takes special people to do what they do. Very nice facility clean no odors and food was great a place to be called home. The only negative thing I have is having to pay for 2 weeks after my husband died because they allow the family members 2 weeks to pick up items left by the resident. Evidently I didn't realize that I signed for this payment to be made on the original contract. I gave all of my husband's belongings to one of the residents there--advised one CNA and the Executive Director but I still had to pay for the 2 weeks.

Photos of The Good Place

Services and Amenities of The Good Place

• Nurse On Staff: 40 Hours/Week, On Call 24/7

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

About The Good Place

Take great pride in living at Good Place, an Assisted Living community in North Richland Hills, Texas, which offers some of the most sought-after amenities and services in the Lone Star State. Imagine a home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance - and friends next door. That's just the beginning of what residents get at Good Place, with three homemade meals served per day, weekly housekeeping and flat-linen services and staff members who are available 24 hours a day. Our residents are pampered with studio and one-bedroom apartments that can be personalized to their liking and include high ceilings, views of our beautifully manicured grounds and full-sized kitchenettes for that added touch of comfort and convenience. With a full-time activity director on our professional and courteous staff, there is never a dull moment for residents. A busy calendar of activities and social programs give them the option to make new friends without ever having to leave the community. An array of recreation, dining, shopping and medical venues in our vicinity provides residents with a chance to explore the surrounding city as well as the culture of neighboring Dallas and Fort Worth.

Map of The Good Place