Pinnacle at Eden Hill New Braunfels, TX

Reviews of Pinnacle at Eden Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Pinnacle at Eden Hill

September 17, 2013

By Joan27

My uncle wanted to go to EdenHill Communities. That was the only place he really wanted to consider going but they have an eight-month waiting list, which was just too long for him. There were in the process of renovating their old apartments and they were moving all the residents out of their older apartments into the newer ones. What I like best about this facility is that everybody seemed to be getting the care that they needed. It was also a lovely and roomy facility. Their staff were very friendly. There were activities going on when we visited and residents were participating. I would recommend this to others.

November 20, 2012

By SantaBear

finest care givers and the organization in this area!! Building new facilities on campus for a really top notch facility

September 26, 2012

By bxvasque

This facility is very welcoming and pleasant to go to. I am visited this facility to inquire about arrangements for my mother. I was immediately welcomed and taken on a tour. I got to see the vast amenities that would be available to my mother. The staff is very pleasant and very professional. I felt like my mother would be in great hands. I was provided with plenty of literature regarding the facility. I also witnessed the great care that the staff takes with their residents. I am definitely considering Eden Hills as the right environment for my own mother. They have made it extremely easy to make this decision.

June 12, 2012

By SJBT1976

The grounds of Eden Hills is very well maintained, peaceful, filled with wild deer that roam around, and there are seats and benches dotted around for the residents to relax on. The assisted living area is very clean and and has a moderate number of staff and nurses working 24 hours per day. The residents that I encountered appeared to be happy with their living arrangements. My only concern over all was the lack of security at night - while the main entrance doors were locked, there were a number of side entrances that remained open, and shortly after our visit, Eden Hill terminated the contract of the night security company that patrolled the grounds.

March 09, 2012

By handapanda

I volunteered at Eden Hill Communities in New Braunfels, Texas for about four months in 2010. I thought that it was a great place for older adults to retire. They made sure that there were plenty of activities for the residents to participate in such as bingo, balloon volleyball, bowling, crafts, Bible study, Thanksgiving and Christmas family gatherings, Halloween parties, and spa days so that the female residents could get their hair and nails done. Because most of the residents are using wheelchairs as a means for getting around, all of the activities are designed for sitting down. The staff there is absolutely wonderful and they really seem to care a lot for the residents living there. Every person that I encountered at Eden Hill had a smile on their face and greeted you with a warm hello. They know each resident by name and always try to keep each resident as pleasantly comfortable and content as possible.

Independent Living Reviews for Pinnacle at Eden Hill

July 14, 2013

By Clifornian Leavin

This is a brand new facility for Independent living, I wanted to be away from the Assisted Living area and this one was it. They do have an assisted living area in another part of the property all by itself. The Senior Living Director was very accommodating by giving us a 6:00pm appt. so I could see what the facility's specs were. Eventhough I will not be able to move into my new apt. I have all kinds of perks and assistance to make sure my transition from CA to TX and moving assistance to ensure a non-hassle experience settling into my new place. I would highly recommend them.

Nursing Home Reviews for Pinnacle at Eden Hill

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Pinnacle at Eden Hill

November 21, 2011

By gaylef

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PROBLEMS WITH DIFFERENT NURSES AND STAFF.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Pinnacle at Eden Hill

Pinnacle at Eden Hill is a senior living provider in New Braunfels, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Pinnacle at Eden Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pinnacle at Eden Hill