Edenhill Communities New Braunfels, TX

Reviews of Edenhill Communities

Assisted Living Reviews for Edenhill Communities

November 20, 2012

By SantaBear

finest care givers and the organization in this area!! Building new facilities on campus for a really top notch facility

September 26, 2012

By bxvasque

This facility is very welcoming and pleasant to go to. I am visited this facility to inquire about arrangements for my mother. I was immediately welcomed and taken on a tour. I got to see the vast amenities that would be available to my mother. The staff is very pleasant and very professional. I felt like my mother would be in great hands. I was provided with plenty of literature regarding the facility. I also witnessed the great care that the staff takes with their residents. I am definitely considering Eden Hills as the right environment for my own mother. They have made it extremely easy to make this decision.

June 12, 2012

By SJBT1976

The grounds of Eden Hills is very well maintained, peaceful, filled with wild deer that roam around, and there are seats and benches dotted around for the residents to relax on. The assisted living area is very clean and and has a moderate number of staff and nurses working 24 hours per day. The residents that I encountered appeared to be happy with their living arrangements. My only concern over all was the lack of security at night - while the main entrance doors were locked, there were a number of side entrances that remained open, and shortly after our visit, Eden Hill terminated the contract of the night security company that patrolled the grounds.

March 09, 2012

By handapanda

I volunteered at Eden Hill Communities in New Braunfels, Texas for about four months in 2010. I thought that it was a great place for older adults to retire. They made sure that there were plenty of activities for the residents to participate in such as bingo, balloon volleyball, bowling, crafts, Bible study, Thanksgiving and Christmas family gatherings, Halloween parties, and spa days so that the female residents could get their hair and nails done. Because most of the residents are using wheelchairs as a means for getting around, all of the activities are designed for sitting down. The staff there is absolutely wonderful and they really seem to care a lot for the residents living there. Every person that I encountered at Eden Hill had a smile on their face and greeted you with a warm hello. They know each resident by name and always try to keep each resident as pleasantly comfortable and content as possible.

Services and Amenities of Edenhill Communities

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Edenhill Communities

Edenhill Communities is a senior living provider in New Braunfels, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Edenhill Communities for more details on services and rates.

Map of Edenhill Communities