Genesis Senior Care

Reviews of Genesis Senior Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Genesis Senior Care

September 21, 2014

By brit1994

I was not impressed with Management. I heard racial comments and disrespectfulness towards their employee's during my visit of the facility.

June 22, 2011

By Careview

Other

Genesis Senior Care is a family owned and operated assisted living facility located on Hwy 2854 in Montgomery, Texas. The spacious facility sits on 7 acres of land and offers a country lifestyle while only being a 15 minute drive into Conroe or 25 minutes to the Woodlands. I consider Genesis Senior Care to be a "model" for other other assisted living facilities. It is spacious, clean, beautifully furnished providing all of today's modern applicances and conveniences to their residents. At this home, the highest quality of care is provided to the senior residents and Caregivers are required to adhere to industry standard pre-set guidelines regarding everything from meal planning and preparation to laundry, to attention to personal needs, hygiene and grooming of every resident. Thoughtful planning and implementation of every detail is a daily norm.

About Genesis Senior Care

Genesis Senior Care is owned and operated by Robert and Lorena Stone. Our motivation comes from The Lord Jesus who said ... "Do unto others as you would have them do to you." Luke 6:31

That's why, in setting up the home, we wanted it to be comfortable. We have provided simple things, like spacious bedrooms, ceiling fans, and televisions. Every chair is an armchair and bathrooms are equipped with large roll in showers that have grab bars where necessary.

Our 13 years of helping seniors with various age-related conditions and diseases have given us the experience needed to help your loved one. We choose to be compassionate, positive minded, and caring. Our job is to make your loved one feel safe, secure, and well cared for.

Map of Genesis Senior Care