Autumn Leaves of Riverstone

Reviews of Autumn Leaves of Riverstone

Memory Care Reviews for Autumn Leaves of Riverstone

July 20, 2017

By sk98

My mother is a resident and, though she can be difficult at times, she receives caring assistance. I have been very pleased with the care, size of facility and activities. The staff respects the residents and works to give them meaningful experiences. I definitely recommend this facility.

March 08, 2017

By Larry116682350

Autumn Leaves is a nice facility with good food and lots of activities. They have an activities director and do activities all day long pretty much. They have a van that takes them out on outings. It is clean, well maintained, and close to my house. Their fire alarm was way too loud and damaging both their employees’ and their residents’ hearing, and they wouldn’t change it. That was a serious problem.

December 07, 2016

By Shwatson

My mother is a current resident at Autumn Leaves - Riverstone. I chose this facility based on the reviews that I read and the people I met while touring the facility. I am very happy with the care and attention she receives but I have a concern. Recently, Roderick Simon, Director of Healthcare, left Autumn Leaves - Riverstone for a position at another AL location. My mother, who is fairly cognitive at this time, was devastated at his departure, enough so that she’s mentioned to me a few times that she missed him. He was one of many staff members at AL - Riverstone who have really made a significant impact with my mom. Another is Chalet, Life Engagement Manager. Chalet has become like family to me. Her relationship with my mother is phenomenal. Chalet regularly updates me via phone and text messages with how and what my mother is doing. The level of caring and compassion she receives from Chalet is invaluable. There are many others as well, Demetrius, Tisha, Patti and Jesse to name a few. My concern is that something would happen to cause Chalet or others to be moved to another facility. I truly believe that in order for individuals with dementia to feel safe, secure and to thrive, the staff turnover should be kept to a minimum. That being said, I realize that sometimes it cannot be helped but I hope that the Management of Autumn Leaves recognizes the value of consistency and longevity of their personnel at their individual residences. I drive a long way from my home to visit my mother at Autumn Leaves - Riverstone and I wouldn't consider moving her to a closer facility based on the individual attention she receives here. I hope that doesn’t change. All in all, I give Autumn Leaves – Riverstone a solid 5 star rating!

December 03, 2016

By Pearl CT

My sister is at Autumn Leaves for two weeks, and the interaction with the residents is outstanding. They are very attentive to the residents and quality care; that’s what I really like about it. The staff is very attentive, and there’s a great deal of interaction. They have meditation, TV, and arts and crafts, and there’s four or five activity areas.

March 31, 2014

By Sherry25

My dad is in Autumn Leaves. He's been there for four months. It is a most excellent place, very caring, very thorough and beautiful. They do what they do very well. The price is right for a private room. Everything is included: the meals, the physical therapy, all of the things that would be needed. I think it's a very home-like, loving community. The residents get activities that will engage their thinking, engage their spiritual side, physically games that keep them moving their arms and legs. They just seem to have thought of everything, and they train their staff regularly. They hold talks and workshops for caregivers or family of the residents there. They have good quality staff. They physically help the residents because a lot of them have limitations on standing, sitting and walking, not only how to help them and manage them but to talk to them and how to say things in a clear way.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Autumn Leaves of Riverstone

At Autumn Leaves of Riverstone, our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent memory care that we would want for our own family members. Our family owned and operated assisted living community is designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. At our community you can feel confident that your loved one will receive unparalleled, compassionate care. We're located in Missouri City, only minutes from downtown Houston, and seven miles Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. Visit Autumn Leaves of Riverstone today to see the difference our family can make for your family.

Our family owned and operated Autumn Leaves communities are designed, from the ground up, specifically to meet the needs of those living with memory loss. Our family's passion is to provide our residents with the same excellent care that we would want for our own family members.

Map of Autumn Leaves of Riverstone