Wood Memorial Nursing Home

Wood Memorial Nursing Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wood Memorial Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Wood Memorial Nursing Home

July 20, 2014

My parents live in Wood Memorial Nursing Home. They're pretty large for skilled nursing, 120 beds. It's just fairly crowded. They'd been around forever, and you can tell. The location is great, though, because it's right there in town. The staff has been fairly helpful. I've asked them to call me for any little thing, and they do, which I appreciate. They've had so many problems getting her medication adjusted, but they do call for that as well, because I keep in touch with the doctor. I keep in touch with the head nurses there and anybody in between.

October 20, 2011

By Mavericks80

I have visited this facility approximately 15 times in the past three years. I would rate this nursing home as "slightly above average" for the following reasons. Positives: It is a relatively small nursing home in a rural community. Many of the residents have lived in Wood County for many years and people tend to know each other from the past. Familiarity is a good thing. For the most part staff is friendly and I believe they take good care of their residents. This is most important. For the most part staff seem accessible for questions. Negative: Though looks of a nursing home are not nearly as important as care the nursing home doesn't have a comfortabl feel to it in my opinion. It doesn't feel like a "homely" atmosphere. Despite this I would feel reasonably comfortable if a loved one lives here and would feel comfortable recommending this nursing home to others. Unfortunately there is only two choices for nursing homes in Mineola. I think I would feel comfortable with both of the homes.

Services and Amenities of Wood Memorial Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wood Memorial Nursing Home

Wood Memorial Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Mineola, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wood Memorial Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wood Memorial Nursing Home