Polo Park Estates

Reviews of Polo Park Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Polo Park Estates

February 10, 2015

By anonymous102027950

Polo Park Estates was really good. I think it was topnotch. They told me everything I needed to know upfront and exactly how much it would cost.

March 27, 2014

Dad is at Polo Park Estate, and he seems to like the place. The facility is very nice, and the staff are fine. Their room is fine, but he's just having issues with maintenance. They do have several activities, like games, and they also take the residents to the casino. The food was very good when I was there, but since then they have gotten a new chef, and I think my dad is not very happy with him.

Costs for Polo Park Estates

Photos of Polo Park Estates

Services and Amenities of Polo Park Estates

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Polo Park Estates

Polo Park Estates is located in Midland, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Polo Park Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Polo Park Estates