Polo Park Estates

Reviews of Polo Park Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Polo Park Estates

December 29, 2015

By Glenda16

We visited Polo Park Estates. The appearance of the facility was nice, clean, and well kept. The staff was good. The rooms were very adequate and had a very nice arrangement. They had a nice meal area and a hair salon. They had a piano that someone came in to play and offered quite a few activities. It was very nice.

May 17, 2015

By Ruth107108650

When you walk in the door at Polo Park Estates, it was just beautiful. They had the dining area, and everything was so clean. We were greeted with my youngest daughter, and they took us to see some rooms. Everybody was very friendly. They have called me on and off for the last couple of years to see how I was feeling. However, the room that I saw was so tiny, I got claustrophobic. She may not have been the size of all of them. It was a studio apartment where it was all in one room, and it had a little kitchen. There is no way you could do too much in the kitchen because it was very small. They do offer all kinds of crafts, singing groups, and bible study. It is very tidy and inviting. It could help you make you feel at home when you see all the surroundings. They had grass and trees, and it’s a beautiful area out there.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous102027950

Polo Park Estates was really good. I think it was topnotch. They told me everything I needed to know upfront and exactly how much it would cost.

March 27, 2014

Dad is at Polo Park Estate, and he seems to like the place. The facility is very nice, and the staff are fine. Their room is fine, but he's just having issues with maintenance. They do have several activities, like games, and they also take the residents to the casino. The food was very good when I was there, but since then they have gotten a new chef, and I think my dad is not very happy with him.

Costs for Polo Park Estates

Photos of Polo Park Estates

Services and Amenities of Polo Park Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Underground

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Polo Park Estates

Polo Park Estates is located in Midland, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Polo Park Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Polo Park Estates