Brookdale Midland Midland, TX

Reviews of Brookdale Midland

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Midland

September 26, 2012

By mydadsdaughter

My family visited this facility and decided that it would be a good place to provide care for my elderly father. My mother completed all the paperwork and submitted the significant deposit and first month's rent. When my parents went to the facility to move my father in, the facility managers had changed their minds and wouldn't let him come in to the facility. Even though the managers of the facility had visited my parents the day before, the managers decided when my father arrived that he was no longer eligible to live there. Then there were questions about whether my mother would be refunded the thousands of dollars of deposit and rent. It seems like a nice facility but, like so many joints like this one, the management is unprofessional, rude and unreliable. My family is left scrambling under great duress to arrange care for my dad.

Questions about Brookdale Midland

What places are near Brookdale Midland or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Brookdale Midland is located on Loop 250 with easy access to many conveniences. Restaurants nearby include Swenson's, Outback Steakhouse, Chili's and Abuelo's. There are several shopping centers along the Loop as well as the Midland Park Mall, Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby and many more.

Photos of Brookdale Midland

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Midland

About Brookdale Midland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Midland