Brookdale Midland Midland, TX

Reviews of Brookdale Midland

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Midland

October 17, 2014

By Linda100512950

I was able to look at Emeritus at Saddleridge Lodge and I like the whole deal of it. It was located in a very good neighborhood. The lady showed me several different sizes and several different price ranges. The staff were all friendly and nice. I was not able to ask if they have garages or not because it's very important for my dad, but I later found out that they did. I saw their activities, and one of them is an exercise class.

October 05, 2013

Emeritus seems very nice and I am impressed with the people that are in-charge. I know my mom is better there because the staff takes good care of her. Their price is reasonable. The rooms are very spacious. The dining room is nice and they have good food. They have activities and she participates in bingo and domino.

April 18, 2013

I visited Saddleridge because I looked for a place where my dad could stay. It was a beautiful facility. The people were very nice. I would definitely put my dad there once he agreed to go to assisted living.

September 26, 2012

By mydadsdaughter

My family visited this facility and decided that it would be a good place to provide care for my elderly father. My mother completed all the paperwork and submitted the significant deposit and first month's rent. When my parents went to the facility to move my father in, the facility managers had changed their minds and wouldn't let him come in to the facility. Even though the managers of the facility had visited my parents the day before, the managers decided when my father arrived that he was no longer eligible to live there. Then there were questions about whether my mother would be refunded the thousands of dollars of deposit and rent. It seems like a nice facility but, like so many joints like this one, the management is unprofessional, rude and unreliable. My family is left scrambling under great duress to arrange care for my dad.

Photos of Brookdale Midland

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Midland

About Brookdale Midland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Midland