Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite Mesquite, TX

Nursing Home Reviews for Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

October 13, 2017

By Lindee

Other

I have been to this facility several times to visit a friend. I was not impressed. the level of staff to patients was very low. Staff seemed stressed. Residents were made to feel they were the problem. Staff come and go so quickly that the same people are not there 2 days in a row. Managers yelling at staff in front of patients and visitors. My friend told me there is only one nurse at night and no help is available if its needed. They told me it was a living nightmare. It is supposed to be a "Christian" facility but I never saw any evidence of that. My friend was there for a year and a half and the family moved her. So God was involved.

September 10, 2017

By Erika

I went to Christian Care, but it wasn't a good fit for our situation. They were pretty expensive, and it felt more like a hospital than a home. However, the staff was helpful.

August 30, 2017

By Don

Christian Care Center is very good. We were quite pleased with it. They had all levels of care, from independent to end of life, to memory care. They had just about anything you could think of there.

July 14, 2017

By Honey's

so many things are wrong with this place, I don't even know where to begin. Both my parents were mistreated by the rehab center staff. Their apartment was so dirty from the maintenance people coming and going.making messes (like jackhammering up concrete but not cleaning up after themselves) apartment CONSTANTLY needing maintenance because of neglect by management. Raising the rent significantly due to "improvements" - no improvements, just basic maintenance. They had an inefficient AC system and their bill was higher on that tiny apartment than ours in our big house. Security cameras that don't work. Cutting off cable service and notifying the residents a week or so later...after the cutoff. Dunning residents for money for staff recognition at Christmas time (I have the letters they wrote and sent and re-sent "reminders" Until they paid).Swimming pool and other amenities constantly being out of order. Mother was told "heated swimming pool" could not be "heated" because it made the management staff area too hot because there offices are above the pool.

April 21, 2017

By Miriam Gentry

Terrible, they convinced my family to switch the Hospice company for my grandmother. They were convincing us to do so, so they can give a deal on Longterm care unit. We asked the previous hospice company to discharge and our mother passed away that night without any one at the room and they didn't even care and the previous company was kind enough to come and pronounce death.

March 08, 2017

By Stephen788484

I visited Christian Care Center, and the place was very clean. The staff was very pleasant and showed me around the area. I liked everything that I saw. I was looking for a two-bedroom at that time, but they did not have anything, and I told them that I will come back next year. When I went there, they had a concert, which was great. They had a good schedule of activities.

November 28, 2016

By Melvin065152

Christian Care Center is very good. The surroundings are excellent. It backs up to a golf course. The campus is beautiful. The 1-bedroom had a living room, a bedroom, a little kitchenette, and a bath, but it was very small. It was clean and well-built but very small. Nevertheless, the people were very friendly, the dining room was very nice, and the food was pretty good. Food wasn’t 5-star, but it was good. It seemed like there were very nice people living there. It was very nice.

June 28, 2015

Christian Care Center was very nice, and I enjoyed it. The couple who is my friend stayed there, and they love it. They had like a kitchenette in their room. The staff is very friendly, and the food was good. They do help her with her medication, and she is very bipolar. There are plenty of games, music, and movies.

March 28, 2014

By Richard80077850

I like the Christian Care Center. A friend of my son lives there and he recommended it. I took a tour and I love the layout. I love everything, except it was just borderline too expensive for me. They have about four different levels of living there. My first impression of it was that it too big and too expensive. Aside from independent living, they took me down through an assisted living quarters too. At Christian Care, you can eat any meal you want, and they would bill you for just the meal you eat. It also looked like there were enough different foods and different meals that I wouldn't have any trouble eating there. They were eating lunch when I went there.

July 31, 2013

By Judy35

Everything is good at Christian Care Center. They have senior living to hospice. It is convenient for us that mom moves there. It is well-maintained. She is in a cottage-like apartment and it is very nice. Everything is brand new and they have a lot of activities. The staff is great!

October 14, 2011

By Brenda G

My experience with this facility is an ongoing one. I think that the people that work there are very good at what they do. They are very out going and always willing to go the extra mile if requersted to ensure that my mother-in-law has what she needs as far as her meds when we have taken her out of town. They make sure that there is plenty of activities for the residents to engage in, shopping trips , bingo, church, games etc. Beyond that are more than willing to do what ever they can to help figure out the financial aspect. I reallly do like this facility and would recommend it to anyone that maybe looking for something like this.

Services and Amenities of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

• Nurse On Staff: Limited Hours Per Week, On Call 24/7

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite is a senior living provider in Mesquite, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite for more details on services and rates.

Map of Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite