Biltmore Assisted Living Mcallen, TX

1 Review Write a review

Assisted Living Reviews for Biltmore Assisted Living

October 17, 2012

By randylo1

My aunt Maria was recently placed at the Biltmore Assisted living facility in McAllen, Texas. I am sure that she will be fine there. I visited her this past weekend and couldn't help but notice how professional and courteous the staff was. This is also the first facility that I visit that actually doesn't smell like a hospital...which is a BIG plus for me. The outside of this building is very picturesque with its white cobblestone design which sort of reminds me of a castle in England. The rooms are spacious and clean, equipped with the latest modern equipment such as LCD television and a surround sound system that plays a variety of nature sound so that the residents can feel comfortable. In closing, I would like to say that I hope I am never in one of these places but, If I do have to go to one, I hope its like Biltmore.

Costs for Biltmore Assisted Living

Photos of Biltmore Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Biltmore Assisted Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Biltmore Assisted Living

Biltmore Assisted Living creates a special place for people who want to live an atmosphere that is calm, comfortable and pleasant. If you or a loved one requires assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming or medication administration, Biltmore will provide these services with respect in a dignified manner. We listen to our residents and accomodate to their needs that are essential to them. In this way we can make "daily life" easier for our residents, while still providing the necessary care for better health "physically and emotionally".

Biltmore Assisted Living of South Texas is McAllen's premier community care for the elderly. Our home has an exquisite colonial structure with a beautiful serene backyard and many beautiful birds.

Map of Biltmore Assisted Living