Walnut Creek

Reviews of Walnut Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Walnut Creek

May 10, 2016

By Edith9

I can say that the people at Walnut Creek Assisted Living are Texas-friendly. They were very good with my mother, made her feel like a million dollars, and made my brother feel very comfortable. Everything was nice, clean, and tidy. They have about 50 people and all kinds of activities, like singing and community meals. They had a community living room and crafts, some bingo, and computers. Of all three places that I visited, this one was perfect. I'd like to live there myself.

May 29, 2014

We've already placed her in Walnut Creek. It's very clean, very well run, and efficient. The staff was very knowledgeable. It's super clean and reasonably spacious. She eats the food every day, so it's OK. She's in the memory care unit.

August 10, 2012

By Linda15

I've visited this facility and I really love the place. They have very nice amenities. They really have very good programs and activities for their residents. The people and staff were nice and very helpful. As to what I've seen, they really take good care of their residents and they provide a very high quality of service. They are very professional and passionate about their work. I would likely choose this facility once my dad is ready to move in to this situation.

Photos of Walnut Creek

Services and Amenities of Walnut Creek

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Walnut Creek

Live the country club life at Walnut Creek, where top-notch amenities and convenient services blend under one roof for an enriching experience. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Mansfield, Texas, offers a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff with evening bingo parties, regular health and educational seminars, veterans' programs and bible studies. Thoughtfully designed floor plans give residents something to be proud of with European kitchens and high ceilings complement safety features such as personal security systems and emergency call buttons. Residents will find plenty of things to do and many ways to relax around the community with a spa room, comfortable lounge areas and activity center where friendly card and board games take place every day. Scheduled courtesy transportation allows residents to get out and explore the Metroplex area with weekly shopping trips and lunch outings. Our professional and caring staff offers 24-hour assistance and support services including medication administration and escort assistance, and other medical services are nearby at Mansfield Methodist Hospital.

Map of Walnut Creek