Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

February 11, 2017

By Jen376717

Cedar Bluff was very nice, very well maintained and had very nice rooms and friendly staff. There wasn't much land; they were kind of in a parking lot. There was a courtyard with a green area. The building was kept up and quite nice. Some of the rooms, although nice, were still very small and made for two people. It would need to be two people who are very much in love with each other because there was really no way to get away from each other in the very small living space; smaller than what my parents could tolerate.

August 22, 2016

By Thomas704800

Cedar Buff is by far the nicest place that we visited. It is not the cheapest one, but they are the nicest one. This is a brand-new facility. The room and staff are really good. My mother is kept busy all day long. The staff has them playing games and takes them out for a ride around the community. They do things and have a hair stylist that comes once a week to do their hair. The food is good, and she likes the it. They have therapy that comes in. She was in a wheelchair when she got there two months ago, and now she’s already walking with a walker and getting around. It has been a really good experience for her, and I am just proud that she is doing so well.

July 10, 2016

By Christie222840

Cedar Bluff Assisted Living was very nice. All the people were very helpful; they took me all around and showed me everything. I got to talk to some of the residents and it was a good tour. I felt like I received a lot of good information from them.

March 01, 2016

By Karen B4

We really liked Cedar Bluff. Our visit was very informative and very thorough. We were very impressed with it. It's brand new and my parents would be getting in on the ground floor. It has memory care and assisted living and they are going to have a one-bedroom apartment that's around 600 square feet. They are going to have a craft area. Right now, they only have three patients because they're still doing the final stages of being approved by the State, but they have a full-time chef that serves the meals. They provide housekeeping and laundry services once a week, which are all included in the price. They have ala carte where you only pay for the services that you need and it goes by point system. They also have transportation. It's a good setup. They have a beauty shop and a gardening club. They're going to have a woodworking shop, a gardening shop for people who wants to garden, and hobby areas to help them continue on to stay active and busy. If I was at a point where I needed to go in some place, that would be where I would go. The halls are wider, whiter color, and felt more uplifting. They even offered a seminar on things that we need to ask when we're moving mom and dad. They were helpful.

Memory Care Reviews for Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

About Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Thrive, we’ve dedicated our lives to ensure there is purpose in every breath of each resident we’re honored to serve. We understand that Elders and their loved ones depend on us not only to live, but to live well. It’s a challenge we welcome – every day.

We have two living options under one roof.

Assisted Living is ideal for residents who value their independence, but may need assistance with daily activities. Our community team members are raving fans of encouraging independence with assistance readily accessible at all times of day.

Memory Care is for our Elders who are living with some form of memory loss. Every member of the Cedar Bluff team is NIDE (National Institute for Dementia Education) certified. That includes everyone from the chefs and housekeepers to the concierge and nurses. The education allows us to interact with our memory care residents as unique individuals rather than objects in need of care. Residents are engaged with the goal of helping them recapture moments of memories and the recognition of loved ones.

Map of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care