Brookdale Shadow Hills

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

110 Frankford Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79416
Brookdale Shadow Hills (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Shadow Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Shadow Hills

November 11, 2015

By Michael115923950

I visited Brookdale Shadow Hills. There wasn't anything wrong with it. It was nice, except the facility offered was more of a cottage and outside of the main area, so you have to walk across the parking lot to get food if you needed it and stuff like that. That's not really a problem for some, but it would have been for my aunt. The staff was very nice, though, and knew people by name. I saw their dining area, and it looked great.

October 28, 2015

By Anonymous112033150

My mother-in-law passed away in July, but she had stayed in Brookdale Shadow Hills. The girls over there were great. The building was fantastic. I loved the manager. I forgot her name, but she was fantastic. She was so good. The girl that she brought in that worked with them for hospice was fantastic. They were so instrumental. They gave me so much information that I just felt really comfortable knowing that they were there. I talked to the residents there, and they were very happy with the facility. If I were in that situation, I would have been comfortable with them taking care of me. They were fantastic. They really made me feel comfortable, and that was the most important thing.

May 29, 2015

Brookdale Shadow Hills is very good. The staff is very friendly. They treat their residents really well. It is where my mother is living right now. My mother is really liking the food. The rooms are really nice. They seem kind of small, but other than that, they are really nice. My mother says that they play different things, and it seems like they have whole calendar of activities.

April 27, 2015

Cottage Village came highly recommended. It was a good price, and Dad could have a private room. It was a convenient location for my sister. The room is nice with his own bathroom. Some staff are amazing, and others seemed intimidating to my dad. They had different planned activities like carnival days and movie nights. The employees need to care more.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us is not fully meeting you and your loved one’s expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

April 26, 2014

By Caring80191350

My mother is at Cottage Village. It's a great place. The apartments are very roomy. It has got lots of storage, and it's well-kept. The staff is very nice and warm. The facility is very clean and very well-maintained. Mom is fine and good there.

February 28, 2014

By Danette1

Cottage Village seemed nice and clean; however, it was a larger facility. We decided that Mother needed a very much smaller ratio of nursing staff to residents. Accommodations were nice. They all have bathrooms; however, their rooms weren't large; they were enough. As far as the staff, the ones that I met were all very nice and pleasant. They seemed okay. I spoke with the cook and looked at their menu and it looked good.

September 29, 2013

By Leaf19

I liked the family atmosphere in Cottage Village best. They seemed genuine and the staff was excellent. The rooms were extremely small for two and I had both my parents there. The biggest problem that I had was that there was not a licensed personnel there at certain times. However, the experience was good.

July 22, 2013

By Susan Myatt

Amazing facility. Mother has been there a week after reluctantly going and loves it. The people are friendly and helpful. Facility is clean and spacious. Very pleased with management and how well they run the community.

January 13, 2012

By commercesd

Cottage Village in Lubbock looked more like a nice motel when we drove up than an assisted living facility. We were checking out local places for our aunt. It has lovely landscaping around the perimeter. As we entered, we could see a lovely piano gracing the main room. All of the private rooms had ceiling fans, many windows and lots of light which made them look cheery. The dining room was cozy and quaint. The food looked delicious and nutritious. The snacks are offered frequently throughout the day. The activity rooms we ample for the facility and featured many stimulating activities. The residents are also taken out on many fun outings regularly and can request special ones if they like. They also provide transportation individually as necessary. The private rooms were all nicely decorated, fresh and bright. Residents usually decorate them however they wish, but the facility will help if they like. The bathrooms are designed for safety and easy navigation. The yard is well kept and has plenty of seating for the residents to enjoy. There are many types of residents here who need various levels of care. The staff adjusts their care levels easily and as necessary. We could see that the residents here are well cared for and feel like they are home.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Shadow Hills

• Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 000471, 140280

About Brookdale Shadow Hills

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. .

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Shadow Hills