Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

1404 Lago Trail, Longview, TX 75604
Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

June 18, 2016

By Jamie768236

Heartis was our second choice. It was nice, good, and the people there are very friendly. We visited the independent living side. The on-staff nurse and director were nice. It was clean, bright, well-lit, and new. It had a water feature and fountains, which were nice. They had some activities, like an ice cream function and movies. Overall, it had a really nice feel to it.

Thanks Jamie768236, for leaving us this response. We are so happy to hear that our community had a "really nice feel" and that our staff members were "very friendly." Caring for our seniors is our top priority here at Heartis Longview, and it's important to us that our community is inviting and comfortable. We're glad to hear that we're meeting our goals!

May 29, 2014

By Dean5

We looked at Fountainview Estates, and it was expensive. We took a little tour of the facility, and the staff who accommodated us was nice. The rooms were large, and they were nice. I know they have activities, but I don’t know exactly what they have.

December 09, 2013

By pickydaughter

This facility is stunningly beautiful! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. 24 hour nurses on site is a big plus. No other facility in town compares!

February 12, 2013

By LovelyDaughter

This facility has amazing management. The extensive dementia training that is provided is beneficial tomall their patients. The pricing is far better than the "fancy" places. This place is top-notch, and I am a very picky person. You will not go wrong here.

About Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is a senior living provider in Longview, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fountainview Estates Assisted Living & Memory Care Community