BeeHive Homes of Lewisville Old Town
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for BeeHive Homes of Lewisville Old Town
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of Lewisville Old Town
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Pets: Pets Are Allowed
- State Licenses: N/A
About BeeHive Homes of Lewisville Old Town
BeeHive Homes of Lewisville Old Town is a 16-bed senior living community located in Lewisville, directly across from Medical Center of Lewisville.
Services and Amenities
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Three nutritious meals daily with snacks and adjustments for special dietary needs
- Medication assistance and reminders
- 24-hour video surveillance of all common areas
- Central call monitoring system including: pendants and laser and bed sensor when needed
- Local pharmacy delivery available
- Coordinated care with doctors home visits, podiatry, home health, hospice, massage, mobile x-ray, dentistry, and other professional care providers.
BeeHive Homes of Lewisville Old Town is very nice and cozy, and your loved ones will feel like they are at home. The staff is friendly and kind and we care for our patients with dignity and compassion.