The Crossings

Reviews of The Crossings

Assisted Living Reviews for The Crossings

September 29, 2016

By Sandra764130

The Crossings is brand new, so everything is beautiful. The staff members were very professional in giving me the tour. But I did not speak with the Director because she was not there. I just spoke with somebody else that just works there. It seemed like they had a lot of activities. They were playing Bingo, and I did see the one-on-one activities with some of the staff helping some of the residents. The facility was very nice, and they had a lot of services. They have a restaurant on-site where guests can go and a rehabilitation center, which was nice, with all the equipment. Like I said, it’s brand new so everything was very new and very clean, and the grounds were pretty.

August 17, 2016

By Margaret123012

Of all the places I’ve visited, I really liked The Crossings. It was very modern and new. I liked the whole community. The staff was very friendly.

About The Crossings

The Crossings is a senior living provider in League City, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Crossings for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Crossings