The Auberge at Kingwood

Reviews of The Auberge at Kingwood

Memory Care Reviews for The Auberge at Kingwood

June 06, 2013

By Praying Granddaughter

I would not consider this assistant living. My grandmother is a resident here, if you just visit everything looks fine. The building is well decorated with lots of activities but administrators do not honor senior's rights or their families rights, they operated understaff. Most of the caregivers are great but their is not enough to go around. If you search their employee reviews you will see this is not just my opinion but facts. My mother had been refuse to see my grandmother and they have refused some of my family to see wounds on my grandmothers leg.

May 03, 2012

By gonzale6

This assisted living provider was fantastic. The building was clean, the food was good, and most of all the staff was very caring and patient with all of the patients. Silverado is a home for many Alzheimer's patients, so careful attention and a high patience threshold is key.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Auberge at Kingwood

Photos of The Auberge at Kingwood

Services and Amenities of The Auberge at Kingwood

• About The Auberge at Kingwood

The Auberge at Kingwood is a senior living provider in Kingwood, Texas that offers residents Memory Care. Contact The Auberge at Kingwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Auberge at Kingwood