Silverado Kingwood

Reviews of Silverado Kingwood

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Kingwood

July 31, 2015

By Karen111141050

I liked the Silverado Kingwood. They had a little ground floor that opened up to the yards. It was nicely landscaped. They had parking all around.

Karen, we are happy to hear that you had a chance to visit our Kingwood community. We hope to be a resource for you in the future.

May 25, 2015

By j henley

When we went to Silverado Kingwood, it was a very welcoming and warm place. It has a homey feel. The rooms were very ample, open, and airy. It's a lockdown facility, but the doors that go in to the courtyard are not locked. They have a lot of activities as well.

J Henley, thank you for sharing your comments! We are glad that you had the opportunity to experience the Silverado difference and tour our Kingwood community. Creating a safe, lively environment where residents can thrive is our top priority. As you noted, we put a strong emphasis on engagement and offer individualized programs that cater to a resident's personal needs and preferences.

June 06, 2013

By Praying Granddaughter

I would not consider this assistant living. My grandmother is a resident here, if you just visit everything looks fine. The building is well decorated with lots of activities but administrators do not honor senior's rights or their families rights, they operated understaff. Most of the caregivers are great but their is not enough to go around. If you search their employee reviews you will see this is not just my opinion but facts. My mother had been refuse to see my grandmother and they have refused some of my family to see wounds on my grandmothers leg.

May 03, 2012

By gonzale6

This assisted living provider was fantastic. The building was clean, the food was good, and most of all the staff was very caring and patient with all of the patients. Silverado is a home for many Alzheimer's patients, so careful attention and a high patience threshold is key.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Kingwood

Photos of Silverado Kingwood

Services and Amenities of Silverado Kingwood

• About Silverado Kingwood

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Kingwood