Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

July 29, 2015

I'm in Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center. They have all the amenities that all the others offer -- three meals, housekeeping, transportation. The atmosphere and physical appearance are excellent. They are in a transition stage of renovating. The staffing is excellent also.

July 14, 2015

By Caring110919650

We visited Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center. It was a little misrepresented because I had told them my sister's condition, and it was going to be more independent than what she really was. But it's a very nice place, and it would be excellent for someone that was alone and wanted to be around people. The staff was good. We didn't look at the rooms because I knew that she couldn't be there. The environment was very nice and beautiful, and the residents all looked very happy. They were all talking to each other sitting out on the porch, and some of them were getting ready to go on the bus. It's a really good operation.

June 23, 2015

By Gurley1

I like everything at Arbor Terrace. The residents sound happy, and the staff’s work ethics and attitudes are exceptional. They are helpful and friendly, and they made a very terrible situation into a very good situation. I couldn’t ask for more. The rooms are very clean and efficient, and right now, they are renovating their main dining room, and we are eating in a smaller room. The food was good, and the wait staff was good. Any problems that we have, they will address it. There is bingo and exercise, and there is a shuttle bus that takes you shopping and to doctor’s appointments. I am very pleased and happy here, and they gave me a home.

April 27, 2015

Arbor Terrace is close to a shopping mall, a doctor’s office, and a pharmacy. I liked the whole layout of the apartments. The staff answered all my questions. It was a gated community, they do allow pets, and I liked that.

June 30, 2014

I like Arbor Terrace's common areas. They had levels, which we also like. They had a very nice social room, very nice facility, nice library. They all gave us a sheet of activities, like a sample for the month. We felt like it was way overpriced. Everything else seemed very nice, and we are pleased with it. It seemed clean. The staff was very friendly there.

Questions about Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, Dining, and entertainment

What transportation services does Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center offer to independent living residents?

Local scheduled transportation

What makes the chef or dining program at Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have 3 amazing chefs and offer a full menu with all-day dining between 7 am-7 pm.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Theater, Activities Room, Art Studio, Community Kitchen, Library, Card Room and Billiard's Room

What safety features or security measures does Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center offer to independent living residents?

Fully gated community with code & remote access.

Does Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

3rd party Home Care on-site 24 hours

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center

Welcome to Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center, offering the best in senior living.

From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Arbor Terrace is designed for the best in living. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

Our activities, from entertainment to wellness programs, are specifically designed for active senior minds, bodies and spirits. At Arbor Terrace, we believe in embracing life in every way.

Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center is committed to exceeding our residents' expectations. We listen, we respond, we care.

Map of Arbor Terrace at Kingwood Town Center