The Rosewood Retirement Community

Reviews of The Rosewood Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for The Rosewood Retirement Community

February 23, 2012

By nessafay

Rosewood is a retirement community on one side of the building and a nursing home/ assisted-living facility on the other side. My grandmother moved into the retirement side, but her health deteriorated and she is now on the assisted-living side. I have never had a bad experience with this place, whenever I go to visit her the staff is always friendly and busy. It is very easy to visit and nobody gives you any trouble. I always ask my grandma if she likes it here and if she is treated well, she always says she is and she loves it here. They host many activities for the senior citizens there; they serve great meals in the dining hall or delivered to the room, and always decorate the whole facility for whatever holiday is going on at the time. I have a great peace of mind knowing my grandma is being taken care of here.

November 17, 2011

By Sister1

My oldest siser lives at Rosewood in Killeen. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They have helped us with some very serious issues with my sister adjusting to living in an assisted lving community. I feel like this is a very good fit for my sister based on the care she is receiving from the staff.

Services and Amenities of The Rosewood Retirement Community

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About The Rosewood Retirement Community

The Rosewood Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Killeen, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Rosewood Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Rosewood Retirement Community