Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes

135 Plaza Drive, Kerrville, TX 78028
Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

August 27, 2014

Emeritus at Plaza on the River was a lovely place, and the people were very nice. I knew a lot of them, but it wasn't what I needed. The staff was great. The rooms were small, but they seemed to be efficient for the residents. They seemed to have them arranged so they were okay. They were happy with them. The facility was close, which was handy. It seemed like it was nice and clean, and the people seemed very friendly. They had a bus that took the residents to different places. I would definitely recommend it if people can afford it.

January 31, 2014

I like everything about Emeritus. The smells were good. There was nothing upsetting about the odor. Their apartments were a little bit small though. Outside of that, the people were lovely. Everybody was very pleasant. All the people sitting around looked very happy. The director who showed us around was very pleasant and very accommodating.

January 28, 2014

By Mac1

We toured this facility, it was clean and seemed well operated. Not much parking space. The biggest thing in looking at any new facility is do your home work. Know how your going to pay for the independent living in 5 years or to the end of living. You will be giving up storage space, know what you will be getting rid of. Make the move with the idea you will not have a second choice Life will be simpler in the independent living facility, keep that in mind. Get rid of things before you go into a new life This is a fresh start and the old life is just a memory.

May 02, 2012

By denise_e_05

Plaza on the River is a very good facility. The amenities are great. The rooms are basically small apartments, most with porches and access to the outside. The grounds are immaculately kept and there is always plenty of activities to keep the residents busy. They can keep their own vehicle at the facility if they wish and if they do not have a vehicle there are weekly grocery store trips and trips to the hair salon. The meals served to the residents are very good. I ate there several times with my grandmother and was always impressed with the meals. The staff are friendly and attentive. My family was on a first name basis with several of the staff. Any time there was a health issue or concern about my grandmother, the staff would call us right away.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: AL131135/SNF131325

About Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza