Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

Assisted Living Reviews for Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

April 11, 2014

Colonial Oaks was near my church. I was impressed with this place. I think it was newer and nicer than the other facility we saw. I could tell when I went to that place that it was more expensive than the other facility because of how it looked from the outside with landscaping to how it looked on the inside with the décor and the color scheme. It was very nice. I knew straight-out that I was going to have to pay more money if my mom went there. They did have a lot more activities there too. Also the staff was a little bit more professional. To me, they were like mature older folks.

Costs for Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

Photos of Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

Services and Amenities of Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy

Welcome to Colonial Oaks at Katy

We at Colonial Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care in Katy understand the stress family experiences when they are making difficult decisions for a loved one who can no longer live at home, needs help with daily living, or is dealing with memory loss. We also understand that moving a loved one into an assisted living facility poses difficulties as well. With many years of experience, our Katy staff knows what is required in helping our residents feel secure and comfortable. We make sure they feel right at home, and we treat every resident as if they were our own family member.

We offer a wide variety of activities to engage every resident - activities ranging from games to a variety of classes to outings and parties. For our memory care residents, we offer activities that stimulate the mind and memory. Our facility has a beautiful outdoor courtyard, a movie theater, a beauty shop and a library. We have great relationships with our residents and their families, and they are our primary referral source. To find out more about the Colonial Oaks difference, schedule a tour today at our Katy location.

The Rhythm of the Day® program was specifically designed to help each person experiencing memory loss have comfortable and enjoyable moments and days by focusing on a holistic approach to care. This program consists of validating feelings, redirecting to a pleasant memory, ensuring proper nutrition and hydration, music throughout the day which brings back fond memories and creates a feeling of well-being, and activities that are specific to their desires and abilities.

Activities and Lifestyle

• Private Suite
  • Beautiful Living Areas
  • Activity Center
  • Enclosed Courtyard & Walking Paths

Thank you for your interest at Colonial Oaks at Katy. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Colonial Oaks Senior Living at Katy