Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

April 09, 2012

By CypressPlace

This is one of the best facilities I have ever been to. The staff is very kind and really care about the residents. My elderly neighbor became a resident 3 years ago and has nothing but good things to say about living there. If I ever have any questions or concerns about anything the staff is fast with responding and it never seems like it's just a job to them. They take the time to come and visit my neighbor and even keep up with her kids and grandkids and the comings and goings of her families lives. They are just like one of the family.They have a variety of activities for the people to engage in. They have bingo, cards, arts and crafts and outings to different places weekly. I do wish they did more on the activities because the lady who does them is only there a few hours a day and not everyone can participate at that one time. I also wish they had more outings where more of them could go at the same time. Right now only 3 people can go anywhere at once.The building itself is very nice. Recently they replaced all the carpet and placed wooden floors in the dining room. It looks like a very expensive place and well kept. Everyone seems to want to take care of the place to keep it looking nice. Medications are passed out so if a resident doesn't want or is unable to take care of them themselves the staff takes care of it for them. I really like this fact because my neighbor doesn't always remember to take them on time.Also every resident is given an alert pendant so if they fall or need help they can push a button and the staff is alerted.

Costs for Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Pet Deposit $500 No Entry Fees

About Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care provides seniors living with assisted living needs, dementia and Alzheimer’s in a secure and safe environment. Our Community has that down home charm which you will feel the minute you walk in the door. We have floor plans to choose from including studios and one bedrooms. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all of our residents.

Our staff is not staff, but an extended family of care givers. They have all received the best and latest training in all aspects of care giving, including the latest innovations in memory care. We are here to assist our residents with anything they may need, no matter what that need may be. We are genuinely concerned about the well-being of each and every resident and we strive to provide the best quality of care.

From train rides, horse drawn carriage rides to riverboat rides in Jefferson Texas, Caddo Lake, etc. you will find many historic things to do. Can't wait to see you!

Map of Cypress Place Assisted Living & Memory Care