Elmcroft of Irving

Reviews of Elmcroft of Irving

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Irving

April 24, 2014

By baaholtk

I am a daughter and the night staff at Elmcroft in Irving are horrible. My Dad got sick in the middle of the night in October 2011 and slipped into a COMA and was not found until the next morning when the outside healthcare attendant came to visit and immediately called the family by that time it was too late. He died later that night. My Mom was also staying at the facility and one night in November 2011 she actually wondered out of the facility and was found by a garbage attendant and the police at 4:00 in the morning. The alarm on the door went off, but they had been having issues with it and thought it was another false alarm and did not check. The police were very upset and stated this was not the first time they found a patient outside of the facility. Hope it has changed, but the constant fear that she was not being monitored as she should led us to remove her immediately from this facility.

September 24, 2013

By Melanie3

They were really trying to correct a lot of issues that are going on like maintenance wise and they are still looking for a community director. With regards to the staff, there are some good ones and some bad ones. During the week is good, but the weekend staffing is not good. We did have a good experience with Irving.

July 22, 2013

By concerned resident

I am a resident here at Elmcroft of Irving. Though there have been changes here in the Adminstration one needs to keep in mind is that there were great employees here. But most of all is that no one indivual can please everyone. There will always be disgrunted employees and residents.

June 14, 2013

By ARHoops

Elmcroft of Irving held family night last night and it was AWESOME! What a huge turn out! Mom and family thouroghly enjoyed it.

June 13, 2013

By poppyngram

We were almost ready to move my grandmother out, however, in just the past couple of weeks, you can see and feel things are changing for the better! Now, I would certainly encourage people to come take a look if they're needing a good place for their family -- we really believe this is the right place for Gram.

April 23, 2013

By highmitchell49

I am a resident at this facility and had some concerns about the management so I contacted corporate and voiced my concerns. I was pleasantly surprised at how prompt they were in addressing my inquiries. Changes are being made and I feel like they are for the better. I am looking forward in doing my part in helping make our community become a role model that Elmcroft Senior Living can be proud of. We have a good group of people that care about the residents and are always doing what they can to make each and every resident feel at home. I would strongly recommend Elmcroft of Irving to anyone looking for a place for their loved one.

Costs for Elmcroft of Irving

• Low Salt

• Spanish

• State Licenses: License# 144851

About Elmcroft of Irving

Elmcroft of Irving is a senior living provider in Irving, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Elmcroft of Irving for more details on services and rates.

Map of Elmcroft of Irving