White Oak Cy-Fair

White Oak Cy-Fair (800) 385-2527

Reviews of White Oak Cy-Fair

Assisted Living Reviews for White Oak Cy-Fair

May 10, 2014

It was very clean, and everyone seemed very clean as well. The staff had been very helpful, from the contracts to the moving in. Even to little details like diet changes and different things that my mom required, they have been very open. I was not aware of the activities because my mom did not partake in any. The overall atmosphere seemed pleasant. It did not smell like a nursing home, even if there were a number of residents who really needed care. I have recommended the facility to another lady, and she has moved in. And I would still recommend to other people.

March 31, 2014

By Howard5

I just walked around and saw it. The rooms are similar to my mom's right now. The staff seemed very nice and very friendly. The lady who took us was excellent. It just fell into place that they would have a room available. It was a little larger than the other rooms, and they were to be charging the same. The people who took us around came over and interviewed my mom, and my mom really liked them. They were just very cordial.

July 24, 2013

By Mark18

I like it. The place is extremely clean and it seems like a nice place. The staff that toured me around was extremely helpful. She walked me around and showed me the facility. She did show one of the units that they were setting us for us and I was extremely pleased. The staff seemed extremely nice and polite. Everything is good as far as I'm concerned. They have a nice open area. It's close to a hospital and it's not hard to find. The place is really beautiful.

June 19, 2013

By Patrick4

My mom was here for less than a week, the place was clean and the staff was professional. They were very helpful and informative. The facility and staff were excellent

May 11, 2013

By Sandra21

It would be my number one choice for my parents if they ended up somewhere in the Cyprus area. It's a great facility and the only thing I noticed was that their parking area was not as easily accessible to visitors. I would rate them a five based on their location and amenities.

January 30, 2013

By Barbara15

Mom really likes from the very beginning, because she felt it's so homey as opposed to other facilities we visited. The staff is exceptional. Every one of them is just wonderful. Unfortunately, I can't remember all their names. Everything is very nice and clean. Mom loves it when we come and have dinner with her. The food is exceptional and she absolutely loves it. She doesn't eat a whole lot. She's 86 years old, but she especially loves the desserts. There was a little bit of adjustment, but she is the type that would adjust well. She loves it there because they have so many things to do.

May 18, 2012

By falling4popcorn

I went to this facility to devote some time towards the elderly. The place seems very clean, organized, and safe. One thing I didn't like upon visiting was how empty the place was; it just seemed very depressing being so empty. The staff is nice, and was very helpful to me and my girlfriend, especially our first time there. They walked through everything, and then showed us in person were all the safety equipment is, the courtyard, and all the rooms. In the kitchen there was four residents playing dominoes, which I enjoyed watching, because it's nice to see elderly people enjoying their last few years. There were plenty of activities for you to do with the residents, and plenty of other activities the residents loved doing by themselves. Talking to a few of the older women, they said that they loved when the hair dresser visits them at the facility. Overall the place was nice, and a good experience.

Independent Living Reviews for White Oak Cy-Fair

• Dining Extra: Restaurant With Full Table Service, Chef Prepared Meals

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Private Dining Room Available For Special Occasions, Courtyard, A Secure, Structured Environment, Activity Room

• Technology Extra: Land Line Telephone, Cable Or Satellite Tv

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Outdoor Grill, Sing Along, Theater Night, Happy Hour, Walking Club, Dancing

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian
  • Diet Extra: No Salt Added And No Concentrated Sweet Diets

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Shuttle Service, Full Service Salon And Spa Offering Styling, Manicure And Pedicure Services, Nurses On Call 24/7, Wellness Center Offering Checkups And Monitoring, Escort And Transfer Assistance Available, Newspaper Delivery, Linen Services, Cleaning, Coordination With Outside Healthcare Providers, Incontinence Management

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About White Oak Cy-Fair

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of White Oak Cy-Fair