Village on the Park - Houston

Reviews of Village on the Park - Houston

Independent Living Reviews for Village on the Park - Houston

January 30, 2014

By Ruby4

Village on the Park wasn't far from where I live and I just passed by, I saw it and I came in. They had what I wanted, 2 bedrooms and two full baths, car porch and a garage and that's what I was looking for. It's always clean and they keep the grounds good. For those who don't want the cottage, they have the other part where you'd be inside most of the time, you have a porch. I like it because it was a 1-level. Food is always on time. The food I like really because it is fresh cooked on ground. They feed you three times a day then you have maid service come in once a week. They have activities all that you can think of, picking up, taking you to places, going on trips, exercising, bowling, it's plenty of exercise.

June 12, 2013

By Howard5

The rooms at Village on the Park were a little bigger and it's all one-story, which was nice. They were doing some construction there and they didn't have any room available. My parents-in-law were hesitant to get into their waiting list even though we encouraged them to do that. The staff was very good. We did eat a meal there and my mother-in-law liked it very well. The staff was very kind and the residents were very friendly.

Costs for Village on the Park - Houston

Photos of Village on the Park - Houston

Services and Amenities of Village on the Park - Houston

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• State Licenses: AL License #141156

• About Village on the Park - Houston

The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need, right here.

Map of Village on the Park - Houston