The Village Healthcare Center

Reviews of The Village Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Village Healthcare Center

August 29, 2017

By saundra leonard

I happen to be staying at all Memorial health and rehab center right now and the comment that I want to make is that this staff is working 24 seven to make sure that the water doesn't come in that the places completely clean their staff spend the night the director is here directing things and they're making sure that we would not have to evacuate and I just want to say thank you so

August 28, 2017

By 1517cherry

I am happy to give this facility a five-star rating because I truly believe that is their aspiration. My husband has been a resident there for most of this year. Whenever I have had a problem with his care, it has been addressed and promptly taken care of to our satisfaction. Whenever I visit, I am met with an infectious enthusiasm that makes my day better. I have seen a continual effort at improvement concerning the addition of qualified staff and a marked improvement in the deliciousness of the food served to my husband.

February 24, 2017

By houstongirl

This was my mothers home for almost two years. i will say, I am so pleased with all of them. If I had a problem with any of the staff, I would address, and it would be over. This administration, , nurses, cna, therapist, was more than anyone could have asked for. Mom called this her home. She was fiestie and they dealt with her, alot better than I did. I was there with her, making sure she felt at home. I would take her here again. A PLUS !!

March 15, 2016

By LJL1

My aunt has been in Memorial City Health and Rehab Center since February. I am very happy with the place. It's an old facility but very clean. The staff has been excellent, so far, and are very good at taking care of her.

December 10, 2015

By Dwayne4

I was in the hospital and was moved to Memorial City Health and Rehab, a large rehab and excellent place, for three months. When you get to the age of 72, the one thing you need is somebody to talk to; that communication is so important, and it was there. That was ample. With the nursing care and the physical therapy that was there, the people would come by and take me out for a walk in a walker or go in a wheelchair into the gym with the exercise machines. The constant involvement between the patient and the services was excellent. I wanted to get out of there and reconditioned and they were able to do that. They had a lot of activities, but I was not so involved.

December 03, 2015

By William116499550

Pop is in Memorial City Health and Rehab. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't out him there, but Pop's with his sister, so I wouldn't move him for anything now. We've had some complaints, but it's the same way in any nursing home you go to. They have good nurses and a good staff. The administrator is a wonderful guy and does a hell of a job of running that place, but some of the workers, not the nurses, just don't give a hoot; they're just there for a paycheck. They need to hire better workers. The food is good; I went over there last night for a turkey dinner, and it was excellent.

About The Village Healthcare Center

The Village Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact The Village Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village Healthcare Center