Silverado Cypresswood

Silverado Cypresswood (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Silverado Cypresswood

Memory Care Reviews for Silverado Cypresswood

March 08, 2015

Silverado had a very good rating. I would have brought her there, but it was too active for mom. I thought the setting was nice, the rooms were good, and the staff was nice. I like the fact that there were dogs to comfort the people. I just chose to go for something smaller for my mom. The sanitation was excellent; it was clean and well-maintained.

Thank you for taking the time to tour our community! Our Silverado Cypresswood community is a warm, lively place where hobbies and interaction flourish and engagement is constant. Although our community is very lively, we are sensitive to the needs of residents that may need quieter activities and, therefore, offer a variety of age-appropriate activities. We hope to be a resource for you in the future. Thanks again!

October 16, 2014

At Silverado, you could tell that they knew what they were doing. The staff was very knowledgeable, probably the most knowledgeable of anybody we've worked with. It was a little older building. The people who talked to us and gave us the tour knew what the family was going through, they were much more knowledgeable of what we were kind of suffering with, and what the patient or the resident had. They understood Alzheimer's and dementia, they were the best of anybody I've talked to, and they gave us more complete information. They gave a lot of comfort, and they were like the supreme at knowing their stuff and whatever training they give their staff. They know how to work with families and how to help them move -- or taking them from their home independently -- and helping them get into the memory care facility.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! At Silverado, we pride ourselves in being industry leaders and being the experts in care for those with memory loss and cognitive disorders. Our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team further add to the peace of mind our families value. Thanks again for reviewing our Cypresswood community and we look forward to being a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Silverado Cypresswood

Photos of Silverado Cypresswood

Services and Amenities of Silverado Cypresswood

• About Silverado Cypresswood

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Cypresswood