Elmcroft of Braeswood

Elmcroft of Braeswood (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Elmcroft of Braeswood

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Braeswood

By Rick15

I am a family member of two current residents. The quality of services rendered to my great uncle and aunt have been excellent. The caretakers treat my uncle and aunt as family with a level of care that puts me at ease. I take comfort in knowing that my folaks are in good hands.

By Amy15

Wonderful assisted living facility! It's a small facility so residents and staff know each other. My parents have a 3-room apartment using the furniture from their home. 24 hour care is available and health is monitored well. My parents have not had to go to hospital since they moved to Elmcroft. It's a pleasant facility with lots of windows!

December 31, 2013

I write these comments as the husband of my wife, a resident of Elmcroft. On my daily visits, I consider Elmcroft well administered and compassionate in its service. The staff provides services in a timely and compassionate manner. I am well pleased and I state this as a former case worker and supervisor who has visited many care facilities.

By Laura24

The services are great specially the care to the residents. The place is clean and lot of things to do. A lot of friendships and laughters. The whole group of employees that belong to the staff are really good.

Costs for Elmcroft of Braeswood

Photos of Elmcroft of Braeswood

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Braeswood

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Elmcroft of Braeswood

Residents of Elmcroft of Braeswood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Elmcroft of Braeswood is located in Houston, TX between West University and the Medical Center. We offer a combination of daily living, customized service plans, and Our Vitality Club life enhancement program. Our customized service plans ensures that we are prepared to meet the needs of each resident and focuses on keeping our residents as independent as long as possible. Each assessment takes into account the physical, social and cognitive needs of each individual and allows the community team to develop a customized service plan for each resident. Our Vitality Club life enhancement program helps residents to meet their basic needs in several key areas. A unique wellness profile and individualized program of daily activities is created for each resident. Our staff encourages and supports healthy living, while honoring and respecting every individual. Every day our residents enjoy a unique dining experience where original culinary creations, along with traditional dishes, provide a variety of meal options, and the social setting makes dining an event. Elmcroft of Braeswood is a ergonomically designed community which houses a variety of apartment floor plans to accommodate the personal needs and habits of both our frail and our more active residents.

Map of Elmcroft of Braeswood