Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center

January 14, 2016

By gizzysmomma

Other

I rate this place no stars my grandparents were there for a year they did not have any communication with me. One nurse was trying to give my pop his diabetes shot and he wouldn't let her so she just kept jabbing at him and I told her to stoop before she pokes him in the eye with the needle and she proceeded to tell me that he didn't get his shot then he isn't going to eat and I told her unless your going to take his plate out from under him with me there then come try. My pops had alzheimers and he couldn't talk. I had several problems with this one nurse prior to this incident and I had told the management that she was no longer allowed in their room at all. On Dec.24,2014 low and behold she was in there again he did not like her at all and when she went in there he flipped out and she ended up sending him to the hospital without notifying any one.. I am the poa, needless to say that would have been my last Christmas with him, he passed away in Feb.2015. I then pulled my Nana out of there...Bottom line DO NOT SEND YOUR LOVED ONES THERE.management there needs to be replace a couple of nurses there are great. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There were a lot more incidents with management

March 19, 2015

By Allison6

They have a lot of work to be done at Clearbrook Crossing Rehab. The nurse to patient ratio is 1 is to 18. They basically have like a standard blood pressure cup that you would get from Walmart or Walgreens for an individual, and they only have two of them in the building. From what I witnessed, the patients I thought were sitting around. It didn't look very impressive to me. It is most definitely not somewhere I would I advise someone to take their loved one.

June 26, 2014

By clearlake2014

I was a resident at Clear Brook for over 8 months. I was very displeased with my stay. I was bed ridden for over 2 months. When I pushed call light to get help from aides it was usually ignored, there was a long waiting time for pain meds if aides even told med nurse I needed meds.I went from one Saturday to Monday with out having my diaper changed even tho I asked every shift to change me. Aides and nurses at times were very rude and disrespectful. My family had to intervene several times. Laundry lost my clothes and had money stolen several times.

December 03, 2013

By Linda72567450

My mom is still in rehab at Clear Brook Crossing Rehab. We're very happy where she is in right now. I have two options to go to two places that was close by and this one was only six months old, that's why I choose this facility. For us, the highlights of this facility are that it is close to us, it is very clean, and all the nurses have been very nice to my mom and she really likes that. Plus, it is new.

Services and Amenities of Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center

About Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center

Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Houston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clear Brook Crossing Rehabilitation Center