Addington Place of Meyerland

Addington Place of Meyerland (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Addington Place of Meyerland

Memory Care Reviews for Addington Place of Meyerland

June 30, 2015

We done the investigation of various places, we've seen several that were nice, and any decisions we make will be made a year or two in the future. We did a thorough investigation. It was very nice and I'd give them a 4 star rating.

September 30, 2014

Autumn Leaves was beautiful and gorgeous. It had everything we would ever want for my aunt. It was just a wonderful place. The staff was great. The director gave me a personal tour. Everything was wonderful. The place was just too expensive.

January 14, 2014

By german72

Autumn leaves was excellent. The owner had carefully trained the staff to deal specifically with Alzheimer's patients. She was very knowledgeable and I felt the staff had been well trained. The food was quite good too. I'll certainly recommend that they take a look at Autumn Leaves to see.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Addington Place of Meyerland

If you're looking for memory care in the Meyerland area, visit Autumn Leaves&reg assisted living community. At Autumn Leaves, our sole focus is caring for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. We carefully designed our building to allow safety and ease of movement, with wide hallways, abundant natural light, and bright, inviting d_cor that's optimal for dementia care. Autumn Leaves of Meyerland is located just four miles from Texas Medical Center and five miles from Houston's Museum of Fine Arts. Visit today and see the Autumn Leaves difference.

Map of Addington Place of Meyerland