Senior Care of Hewitt

Reviews of Senior Care of Hewitt

Nursing Home Reviews for Senior Care of Hewitt

October 24, 2017

By Lisa Graves

My mother was at this facility a few months ago. I absolutely loved the "homey" feel this place has to it! It does not feel like a "nursing home". My mother was in the hospital for weeks and when I told her she would have to go to a nursing home for rehab, she was not happy. After touring with the friendly staff, they allowed me to take pictures of the room and facility while l was touring to go back and show mom. Needless to say, she was impressed with how beautiful her accommodations were! Private room, private shower, and some really great food were definite pluses in her book. The staff treated mom like she was family and I will always be grateful for their helpfulness in getting back home.

October 04, 2017

By inspector.

Very nice accommodations, staff was friendly and helpful.

August 21, 2017

By Jan

My mother was at Senior Care of Hewitt. We noticed that she wasn't getting very good care. The first half of her stay was good, but the second half was terrible. They need to keep a real close eye on certain staff members. I know they had some very good staff, but they had one or two that definitely was not. They did have activities. They had people come in for music, and they had dominoes, books, cards, and puzzles. The food seemed to be fine, but to me, it was a little bit more of an institutional type place. It was good food, it was seasoned good, and it wasn't bland, but you could tell they were cooking for many people.

October 01, 2015

By Carlotta S

While we did encounter some very sweet and attentive people, we found the majority to be inept and lacking in the ability to multi-task. When we encountered some issues we found the senior staff to be defensive and uncooperative. After bringing several issues to our quality of life care person and the assistant director of nursing, we felt as if we had been black listed. We never saw the director of nursing and never received any apologies for anything we brought to their attention. This included my dad being double medicated. One of our complaints was communication issues with a CNA. We were told repeatedly she spoke perfect English and they could not accommodate us because it was her assigned hall. If we didn't want her in the room then it was our choice to leave dad waiting even longer for someone to respond to his needs. We found it interesting that this aide only worked with a Spanish speaking nurse and all of their conversations in the hall were in Spanish. The aide even had trouble reading the daily menu and never spoke a complete sentence in English. In this line of work, it is imperative to be able to understand the patient and care for their needs.

Services and Amenities of Senior Care of Hewitt

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Senior Care of Hewitt

Senior Care of Hewitt is a senior living provider in Hewitt, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Senior Care of Hewitt for more details on services and rates.

Map of Senior Care of Hewitt